Restaurant

8/19/23

770 to 1336

Jotaro came back with a towel for Y/N. By the time he came back to the bathroom, he was wearing his navy blue boxers. They hug his lower half nicely. "Here. You better get ready quickly. We're both going  to be late." Y/N  grabbed the towel and once she did, Jotaro  turned around  and left. Y/N  exhaled a sigh and started to get herself  ready.

Y/N  wasn't  in the mood to go out anymore. She was extremely  tired and somewhat turned on but she isn't  going  to tell Jotaro that.It made her feel weird to have these kinds of feelings. We're both husband and wife so it's not weird to be sexually attractive to one another. Y/N looked closely at the mirror. She was examining her body. She felt comfortable and beautiful in her body but what did Jotaro feel? She shook her head and started to get ready.

Whatever they're going it must be somewhere  important  since  they barely  got to New  York  and are already  going out somewhere.

Once she was done drying she got out of the restroom. Jotaro  was sitting  down on the bed and was reading  a book. She was surprised that Jotaro  was wearing a black button  shirt that hugged  his body in the right places. He was also wearing matching  color slacks and dress shoes. He  wasn't wearing  his white hat, and  his curly  locks  were on full view.

Y/N  couldn't  help but stare at her husband. Jotaro  doesn't like wearing professional clothing. He tells her that he prefers ill fitting clothes. It helps him move around freely. The only time she ever saw him wearing  something nice was at their wedding. But she will agree that he does have a good sense of style. There has been times where he helped Y/N pick out an attired for interviews and work meetings.

Jotaro saw that his wife was staring at him, so he closed his book and got up. The sound of the book is what brought  Y/N  back to life. She looked  at  Jotaro  and said "Oh we should  be going  now." She  then turn around embarrassed  that she was space out thinking about how good looking  her husband  was. She then  made her way towards  the door, but was stop by Jotaro.

"Is everything  ok?"he asked with concern. She  then  turned towards  her husband  and said with a smile "Everything  is alright  Jotaro. Sorry I made us late for wherever we're  going   so let's go already." Jotaro put his hand on the door. "Now Y/N, don't tell me you're going out with just that?" Y/N looked down and saw she was still wearing her towel. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry Jotaro I thought I was ready"

Y/N ran to her luggage and pull out a skin tight black dress. The dress ended above her knees and was a long sleeve. This dress matches perfectly! She dug around until she found her makeup bag. Y/N just gave Jotaro a small smile and went straight to the bathroom.

Jotaro just went back to where he was and continue were he left off.

Y/N broke the record on getting ready. She finished her makeup and hair in 15 minutes. Her hair was in a high ponytail since she thought her wet hair gave her an elegant look.

"Jotaro, could you get my black pumps out of the bag and help me put them on?"

Jotaro closed his book and placed it on the bed. He started to rummage through her bag as Y/N put on a silver necklace. Once Jotaro found it he made his way to her. He gently grabbed her leg. He slowly lifted it up which made Y/N uncomfortable. "Jotaro..."

He rubbed his knuckles against her leg. He slowly brought his lips to her feet. Jotaro places a kiss and let  out a deep chuckle. He knew what he was doing.

Jotaro quickly put on Y/N pumps. "Let's go. We're late."

Y/N just nodded and just followed.

The drive there was about an hour long and during the time Y/N was in a daze. She couldn't believe what Jotaro did earlier. She wanted to bring it up but felt like it would ruin the mood.

Y/N came back to reality when she felt the car stop. She saw a very wide building covered in black and red. She couldn't really make out the name of the establishment since the logo was quite small.

Jotaro  utter "we're  here" and got out of the car. Y/N  did the same and followed her husband inside.

Once they enter the building, the smell of food penetrated their nose. Y/N wasn't as hungry but the moment she smelled the aroma coming from the restaurant, she was.

Soon a man appeared  out of nowhere  and asked Jotaro if they had any reservations, to which Jotaro  answered yes. Then he looked through his book and told them to follow him.

Y/N was curious as to why Jotaro wanted to go to this place, but once she stepped inside she knew why. It was quiet and the windows were black from the outside but it's clear inside. She didn't understand why but decided not to ask. The restaurant did give out a romantic setting which Y/N loved.

They enter a private room. There were other couples which gave Y/N the idea that this room was exclusive for people in pairs.

The hostess then showed Jotaro and Y/N a table that was next to a window that was close to the corner of the restaurant. The dining table was somewhat large for a couple to share. The table was black and had a maroon tablecloth. In the middle of the table was a vase filled with red roses.

Y/N went straight to the roses. As she inspected the roses she saw a card. Y/N picked it up and the note read " For the love of my life - Jotaro"

Y/N placed the note towards her heart and blushed.

Jotaro thanked the hostess and motioned Y/n to sit. Once she sat down, and she lightly started to touch the rose's  petals. But then she stopped because  she was afraid  that  she would damage the roses.

She didn't pay any attention to her husband because she was lost in her gift.However Jotaro was enchanted by her. For the first  time in a long time he actually  looked at Y/N. He took in all the details of her face. How  her  hair falls into place. How she looks so peaceful  while  playing  with the flowers that he bought for her. Then he remembered  why he fell in love with her. It wasn't  how  she looked but the way she acted  and the way she treated  him.

Yes he was mean to her, yelled  at her to a point that she was scared, but she would rub his back, tell him everything would be alright and gave him a smile. A smile that didn't  show hatred  towards  him. During that time he was so engrossed in his company that he neglected his wife. She saw right through him. Y/N knew he was going through stress. Jotaro  felt embarrassed and horrible about how he treated his wife the past couple of years. Jotaro  told himself  that he should be kinder and gentler to her.

He needed to change

Jotaro came back to reality when a waitress placed a menu in front of him.  He grabs it and takes one last glance at his wife. His face soften and while looking through the menu he believed that he made the right decision in marrying Y/N. He felt like he didn't make the great decisions during his youth, but asking Y/N to marry him was by far the best decision he has ever made.