Time to go

Remake
584 to 1447

Y/N stormed away after she was done talking to Joseph. What no one knew was that Holly was hearing everything. She knows how Y/N felt, since her husband will be gone months at a time. Holly signed and went back to the party.

Holly remember a time when Jotaro was 17 and how he thought marriage was stupid. He thought marriages were for lonely people. Well he wasn't wrong but some people do love each other.

Holly was having a flashback when her son called her in the middle of the night. She was already getting ready for bed when she got a call. She picked up the phone and said a soft hello.

"Hello mom."

Holly got out of bed from the excitement of hearing her only son."Hellooo honey. How is American?Are you doing well in school?Do you want to come back for a visit?"

"I'm fine and it's okay over here. I wanted to call you for something important."

"Oh what is it honey? What's wrong?

Jotaro stayed quiet for a second. He was honestly embasred asking his own mother this but he had too. He never felt this way before with anyone. It honestly terrified him.

"When did you know...that...you wanted to marry dad?"

Holly never thought she would ever hear Jotaro say that. He has always vocalized how he hated marriage and dating, saying it's a waste of time.

She was honestly happy to hear that. Holly was always worried that Jotaro would be a lonely man and lived his whole life working away.

"That's a good question. I would say when I couldn't live without your father. Your father meant everything for me and not bringing him around killed me. I'm still waiting for him to retire hahaha. Also Jotrato just remembers how that person makes you feel. If they make you feel loved and at peace then they're the one."

The last thing Jotaro said was he was going to propose to Y/N and said good night to his mother.

Y/N went looking for Jotaro around the house, well she tried since this was the first time she has ever been here. Joseph owned a lot of houses but this one was his favorite so his wife and him chose to live in this house.

Y/N already had an idea where to look and knew she would be able to find him since he always stays in the library or the balcony when he's at a party. The only downside is that she doesn't know where the study room is or the library.

She just wandered around the hallway. Walking helped her calm down a bit, but it didn't cool down her thoughts.

To her luck she saw one of the maids and kindly asked her if she knew where the library was. The maid pointed at the end of the hall and Y/N gave her a small thank you.

She slowly made her way over there. The closer she got the tightening of her stomach made her feel worse. Y/N did not like to argue with Jotaro. That was his only downside. She cries like the bitch she is if he raises his voice at her.

Once she was in front of the library she calmed her nerves and entered.

The library was grand and it smelled like old books with a mixture of wood. The smell made her feel better and off she went to look for her missing husband.