How does this happen?

Levi's pov.

It's been around twelve weeks since Y/n's little incident and nothing has happened. I don't like this. Something is coming, I can feel it. "Hey babe!" Y/n yells from our room. "What?" I yell back. "Uhhh come here for a sec." She says nervously. I walk into the room quickly and see her pinned against the wall by Erwin. I glare at him and in a flash I've got a blade to his throat. "Levi." Erwin says monotonously. I nod my head at him with a scowl on my face. "What are you here for scumbag?" I spat. "Gee Levi nice to-" I cut him off by pressing the blade harder against his throat. "Okay okay." He says tapping my arm. He releases Y/n and I pull my blade away although not letting my guard down. "I'm here to get revenge on the one who killed my entire army." Erwin says with a scowl. "Well, good luck doing that. I'm her protector for life." I say getting in front of her protectively.

"Do you not understand that those demons were high ranking officials!? They were basically almost at the level you are Levi. She killed them like it was nothing. I don't think she needs a protector. Besides it's not her I wanna kill." Erwin says with a scowl. "Oh really? And who would just so happen to be in your line of furry?" I say holding Y/n closer to me. "That thing growing in her stomach." Erwin says stepping closer to us.

"What are you talking about?" I ask shocked and look at Y/n. She shrugs and glares at him. "If you so much as touch a hair on his head I'll disintegrate you where you stand." She says gripping my shirt sleeve. I look at her in shock. She's never been so aggressive except for when that whole thing with Satan went down. "You know what I'm talking about. It's like a parasite inside her womb. It's making her aggressive. We need to kill it!" Erwin says and charges at Y/n before I could stop him.

"You won't lay a finger on us. I can promise you that." Y/n says pinning him down on the floor. "It's already taken affect. You won't have long until the woman you once knew is completely gone Levi." Erwin says to me as he struggles to get loose. I look at Y/n and start to notice the change in her. She is getting more aggressive and she has been pretty unstable lately. Maybe this parasite inside her is slowly taking over her mind.

"Levi. Help. Please!" Y/n yells snapping me out of my trance. I notice Erwin is nowhere to be seen and she's covering her stomach as blood pours from it. "What happened!?" I yell rushing to her. "Erwin st-stabbed me!" She yells in pain as I Life her up. "He was just trying to get rid of the parasite inside of you. He isn't trying to kill you." I say and brush a hand over her head. "Levi for Christ sake! I don't have a parasite!" She yells at me. "There's no time to discuss this here we need to get you to a hospital. Quick. You're loosing a lot of blood." I say shushing her. She growls in response. "Fine ya know what. I don't care." She says and grips onto her stomach even more wincing in pain.

"We're almost there hold on." I say calmly and she rolls her eyes in response. I rush her into the hospital and they take her immediately on a stretcher. Hours go by as I sit in an uncomfortable hospital chair worrying about whether she okay or not. "Levi Ackerman?" A deep male voice booms throughout the room. I look up and see a man in a doctors coat. "You can see her now but there's some news. I think she should be the one to tell you." He say with sincerity.

I rush into the room and grab her pale hand. She'd lost some color due to loss of blood. She looks sick. But she's still the most beautiful woman I've ever met. "Levi?" She say weakly. I squeeze her hand to reassure her. "There's something I need to tell you. And you can't get mad cause this is an important change for the both of us." She says with tears in her eyes. "I could never be mad at you." I say softly looking her in the eyes.

To be continued....

Ok so I need to know. Do you guys think I should make her pregnant or should it be like an actual parasite in her body?