Dance with the devil

A/n- please listen to the song above I think it actually suits the story.😆

Previously...

"Are you ready to dance with the real devil?"

Now.
     Y/n's pov.
As I held him by his hair his grasp on my wrist tightened. Not that it fazed me. I chuckled darkly and smashed his head into the wall. "Think it's funny now?" I said and smashed his head into the floor repeatedly. He growls and wraps his legs around my waist and flips us over. "I'm. The real devil sugar tits. Get it through your skull." He says in a sickly sweet voice. He pins my arms above my head and his face gets closer to my neck. He inhales deeply and sighs in a sadistic way. "Oh your scent is so...addictive. You'd be a wonderful demon queen." He says and switches my wrists to his left hand as his right makes its way up my body, brushing his fingertips against my thighs as he does so. "Stop." I say darkly and try to wriggle out of his grasp but he only tightened his grip.
           He smirks evilly and moves his right hand up my shirt. "Such a nice body. Be a shame if someone were to..mark it." He says and my eyes grow dark. My vision starts to fade and as I was about to black out I heard a voice in my head. "Let me take over. It'd be my undying pleasure to end him." The voice says in a sadistic voice. I can't help but give into the voice and completely black out. When my eyes open it was like I was outside my own body. I saw Satan working his way up my body until my eyes snap open and flash a bright purple. My body acts on its own and kicks him off. She walks over to Satan and leans down grabbing his hair. "Remember what I said about night terrors?" She asks eyes still glowing purple with a smirk on her face.
         "Well get ready to witness one." She says and places her foot on the side of his head. She starts stomping viciously. By the time she was done Satan was bloody. His breathing was rigged and fading. She grabs him by the hair again and smirks evilly. "What's wrong? Hell hound got your strength?" She asks seductively. "Fuck..off." Satan says weakly and she was about to crush his skull when she was suddenly tackled to the ground. "GET OFF OF ME!" She yells in a terrifying voice. "NO!" The person on top of her says. She looks up to see Levi hovering over her with her wrists pinned above her head.
      "What the HELL are you doing Ackerman?" She says in a shocked voice. "Don't. Seriously Aella. Stop." He says and her eyes widen. "You haven't called me that in..a while." She says and her eyes stop glowing and go to an exotic blue. "How'd you know it was me?" She asks looking into his eyes. "Because the woman I love would never act like an angel of war." He says and looks away. Her face becomes saddened. "So you love her? You love Y/n?" She asks catching him off guard. He sighs loudly. "I do." He says and she nods. All of a sudden it was like I was being sucked into some form of vacuum. I opened my eyes and see Levi over me. My face reddens and I jump up pushing him off of me in the process. "You're supposed to be dead by now!" I yell in shock and scoot backwards until I hit a wall. "Well, generally I was. But then a voice started calling me and the next thing I knew I was on top of you." He says with a smirk. God I hate that smirk.
       I hate how he makes my heart do a 180 every time he's around. I hate how he made me feel when he left. But what I love... is how he managed to save me from the angel of war inside of me. I love how he stopped the so called dance with the devil. I love how he makes tea every morning an hour before I wake up. I love how he leaves little notes on my mirror even if it was my neighbors chickens blood. I love how he looks at me when he thinks I'm not looking. "Earth to Y/n!" He says waving his hand in front of my face. I shake my head and notice how close he is. "Ahhhhahaha Sorry!" I say awkwardly and shift my gaze to the left.
I don't have to look at him to know he's smirking. My face flushed in embarrassment. "So.. you like what you see?" He asks tauntingly. I slap my hands over my face and groan in embarrassment. "Leviiiii~" I whine and he stops chuckling. Five minutes went by and I still felt like someone was watching me. I looked up and saw Levi staring at my face with a gentle smile on his lips. "Uhh L-Levi. You're staring." I said and bit my lip shyly. "I know. You're just so damn cute I can't help it." He says and I blush and slap him hard on the chest.
          He starts laughing then it slowly dies down. "Let's go home Y/n." He says with a smile. I nod and he wraps his arms around me, picking me up bridal style. Within a matter of seconds I'm standing in my living room. Levi puts me down on my feet but keeps his arms wrapped around my waist. " Welcome Home Bee." Levi says and puts his head into the crook my my neck. "Bee?" I question turning to look into his eyes. "Yeah. 'Cause ya know, you're feisty and if someone messes with you you hurt em." Levi says with a bright smile.
           "Since when did you start smiling?" I ask and can't help but smile back at him. "Since the second I met you." He says and smiles even brighter at his cheesy joke. I chuckle at his attempt to be romantic. "That was bad Levi. Wow I didn't know you had a cheesy side." I say and smirk. Levi frowns and squeezes me tightly. I gasp and whip my head around to look at him yet again. "I'm tired Bee~" Levi purrs in my ear.
            I blush at his proximity and turn my head to look away from him. "Then go lay down." I say hoping he'd let me go but nooooo of course it's not that easy. "I want you to lay down with me Bee~" He says yet again except this time closer to my ear sending shivers down my spine. "S-Stop L-Leviiii~" I shudder out as his breath tickles my neck. I feel Levi smirk into my neck. "You little sadistic- ahhh!" I'm cut off by a wave of pleasure sending through my body originating from my neck.
           "Levi, did you just bite my neck?" I question and turn my head to look at him. His eyes are wide and he lets go of me quickly and moves away. "I'm sorry I'm so so so sorry! I-I just- oh my goodness!" Levi says frantically. I tilt my head to the side and pain shoots throughout my neck. I wince in pain and my hand jolts up to soothe the pain. "Levi. What did you do?" I ask in a stern voice. "I-I..." He stutters with a deep blush spreading over his face. "I...markedyou!" He rushes out. "You what? Levi you have to actually say it so I can understand you." I says and move closer to him. "I marked you!" He yells and covers his face. My eyes widen and I run to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see a cursive 'L' written on the place Levi bit me. I ran out of the bathroom and look at Levi with wide eyes yet again.
          "I'm sorry! Really I didn't mean to! It's like my inner beast took over!" He says frantically and backs up. I walk over to Levi slowly and watch as every step I take he moves further away. "Levi....what does it mean when a demon marks someone?" I question and keep walking until his back is flat up against the wall. "I can't believe you don't know this." Levi says with annoyance. I glare at him and his face changes from a scowl to one of fear. "When a demon marks someone that person is...bonded..with that demon." Levi says taking a pause when he says bonded.
           "Levi so help me, if this is some kind of sex pact you demons make I'm going to kill you." I say dangerously and he begins to sweat. "LEVI!" I yell and he darts straight under my legs and across the room. "I said I was sorry! But in my defense you smelt reeaaaallllyyyy good!" He says holding his hands up. "Levi..run." I say and the chase begins.

To be continued...

Hey guys it's me! So I was wondering later on should I add a lemon orrr cause like Levi has just marked the reader and for a demon it's supposed to be a special bond between them and the one they are like madly in love with. The bond is to signify that the two are together within mind and body. So in order for Levi to fix? her pain that's caused from the mark they'd have to ugh ya know. Anyways if you don't think I should then ya know leave a comment below but thanks for reading the story so far!❤️❤️