The Legend of Zelda: Sailing Through Winds

Prologue:

Link knows that he defeated Ganon. He saved the land. Can you imagine it? A 10-year-old risking his life to save this land. He knew that he had done much, but it's been two years since he set out on an adventure. He is now sailing out with Tetra. A female pirate captain who was with him on his defeat to Ganon. Tetra discovered she was actually Princess Zelda!

They went through the oceans trying to discover new land that the King Daphnes promised Link and Tetra that they would make a new Hyrule as his words said in the Triforce. So now they mark off a New Hyrule to search for. Along the way he met Linebeck a sailor who helped him save Tetra from the Ghost Ship. After that, Link said goodbye to Linebeck and Link and Tetra and the crew continued to sail towards there new land.

<Link's POV>

I was sleeping peacefully. Dreaming how amazing our New Hyrule would be. I imagined the peacefulness and no Evil there will be for  years and years. It's been six years now. I've learned that I have become more powerful now. But I lost my speed. I may as well  get used to the new me since I am so taller and stronger but can't reach short places and run as fast as I was 10. My speed  was the most important part of defeating Ganondorf, besides, of course, the Master Sword. 

I wore a green tunic, a green hat, long pants and brown boots. I carried a sword not nearly as good as my Master Sword, but a Kokiri sword passed down by the "Hero of Time" to me. I carried a shield that was also passed down by the "Hero of Time". It was the Hylian shield, the very last shield of its kind, and maybe even the shield ever forged by the Royal Family, the Hylians.

I had an imaginative dream that Farore was talking to me, Screaming out that she needed freedom.   That she's going to explode the world if she isn't freed soon. She even is telling me that Ganon is coming back to murder Tetra and I! I'm probably just imagining things. Probably just a silly dream.

I had a strange feeling about Tetra too. She's much less bossy now. And I have a romantic feeling that I might love her. She has her hair long and not curled up nowadays. She is particularly nice to me and gives me times off. She looks much more relaxed whenever I hug her but am I in love with Tetra? I am most likely getting my mind messed with because of all of this time on seas.

I couldn't sleep any longer, so I decided to go on board to the ship. I see Tetra there. Tetra hears my footsteps and turns around. 

"Hey Link! why are you up so late?" Tetra asks.

"I couldn't get any sleep, I am overly anxious of seeing our new land!" I exclaimed.

"Same here but Link I have a question..." She said slowly.

"What is it?"

"If there was a girl...you knew for a long time, you saved her twice and you would do anything to save her but you're just friends with her, would you go ahead and..ask her out? 'Cause I know the girl would say yes..." she mumbles.

"I would definitely ask her out," I said.

Tetra blushes, and looks out onto the sea, seeing the waves as her hair floats in the air. I kinda blushed as well. I wanted to break this awkward silence.

But then I spotted something. Some kinda shape that looked a lot like mountains in the shadows. Slowly, the mist cleared up. I gasped. A mountain! In the distance! A huge island, just for the new land of Hyrule.

"Tetra, look!" I yell, pointing my eagerly at the island. Tetra starts screaming and hugging me, then the crew comes up, Looking tired and irritated.

"What's going on, Tetra?" Gonzo asked.

"We found land!" Tetra points.

The crew had big smiles planted on their faces. Then everyone was having a celebration at the night. From tiredness to extunguishness. We were dancing and then the pirates were drinking beer and Tetra and I weren't because we both don't like drinking. While the other pirates got drunk, Tetra than put my body against hers on the walla and kissed my lips. She smelled so good as I smelled her hair.

Then we broke apart. I was stunned. Tetra just ran away from me and went to her room. I ran behind her. as I got to the door, I heard her sobbing.

"Tetra...anything wrong?" I asked.

"Link... I am so~" she said but then I cut her off.

"Now shh... I actually enjoyed it too..." I admitted.

She started to blush and puts her head under her pillow., Then she grabs the pillow. She throws the pillow right at my face which sends me falling down.

 "That's for... GAH!" She exclaimed, freaking out.

"Okay, I understand. Let's just put it out of our minds." I say looking to the right.

There was a long pause.

"Link, we should go back and celebrate and forget these last couple ofminutes okay?" Tetra said.

We then went upstairs. The boys finally got over their hangover. They were staring intensely at the stars in the  sky. 

"Captain look!" Niko called. Tetra and I look up. 

Oh my god. This is a rare opportunity every 100 years. Farore, Nayru, and Din dance with their vibrating night to show their annual light ceremony. They went through the sky like shooting stars but brighter. The water showed their reflection as they danced in the lunar light of the moon.

But I have noticed that Farore isn't there, but her other sisters were. My eyes were probably starting to get tired. Then while we were watching we reached land. We crashed into the sands.

"Land ahoy!" Gonzo exclaimed.

We jumped off. This was our new beginning. I get off, and help Zelda off. I look to the sky.

We were finally going to fulfill King Daphnes' wish.

Writin by: Linkmaster Edited by: TheHeroOfTime