Part 2

It's been just a little over a two months, since Ivar visited your cottage. The day after that, Ivar arranged for you and your cat to live with him. He has been so loving and kind to you, and dark when you want him to be. You've never been happier. It's only been a short time but it feels like you've known him forever. Everyday, you've trained with with him and you've had so much fun. Laughing with each other, when one overpowers the other. Spending hours in his favorite meadow, talking about everything and getting to know one another, completely. Not to mention all of the sex, It's impossible to keep your hands off of Ivar and he certainly enjoys exploring your body. Preparations for your wedding were in motion and you adjusted to the idea of how your life would be from now on. Tomorrow, will be the day of the ceremony. Where you become ivar's wife and Queen of Kattegat. But you were more excited to be his wife than anything. You were deeply in love with that sweet madman.
—————————————————————-
   You woke up to see that you were alone. It saddened you because you've become accustomed to sleepy morning kisses and cuddles before the two of you eventually got out of bed. You sat up with a yawn and stretched your arms into the warm air of the room. You noticed that Ivar replenished the fire in the fireplace so that you could stay warm as you slept. You smiled at his thoughtfulness. Finally getting on your feet, you moved to a chest of clothes and picked out a lovely, light blue dress.

    You dressed yourself and as soon as you were done, your two personal slaves walked in.
"Ah, good morning Anya and Tamina" You greeted them as they bowed.
"Good morning, Mistress. Can I help you with your hair?" Tamina offered as she placed fresh linens on a cabinet.
"Yes that would be great and Anya, will find me some jewelry to match this dress?" Anya smiled and headed to your box of jewelry. You saw no point in treating the slaves, badly. You took them shopping in the market with you, talked to them and even gotten to know them well. Ivar gets annoyed when you give them days off, he wants you to have your needs taken care of at all times, but you've taken care of yourself for so long that having the extra help, everyday, was not necessary.
"Will these do, mistress?" Anya asked as she handed you a necklace that had silver disks, with a beautiful blue gem on each disk and a pair of matching earrings.
"Oh Yes, they're perfect!" You replied and Anya put the necklace around your neck as you popped in the earrings.
"Do either of you know where Ivar went?" You questioned and raised your eyebrow.
"No, I haven't seen him yet today, should I go ask the others?" Tamina asked, ready to leave on your request.
"Oh no, don't trouble the other slaves, they're busy. I'll just look around. Thank you for your help, go see if anyone needs help setting up for the ceremony, tomorrow." You told them and they left.

    You put on your shoes and felt the braids that were on both sides of your head. Then, you set off to the great hall to look for your King. You bumped into Hvitserk as your turned the hallway into the great hall.
"Oh! I'm Sorry Hvitserk." You said as you both giggled a bit.
"No need to apologize, no harm was done. Why are you in such a hurry?" Hvitserk asked, as he bit into an apple.
"I'm looking for Ivar, he wasn't in bed when I woke up." You explained and he nodded his head.
"Yeah I was looking for him a bit ago. I have yet to see him today." He said and you furrowed your eyebrows in thought.
"Don't worry, he'll show up. Sometimes he needs to be alone to think about things. I mean, he's getting married tomorrow, you know." Hvitserk joked and nudged your side with his arm and you chuckled.
"Yeah, that makes sense, thanks Hvit." You said and he jokingly bowed to you.
"Anything for the queen" Hvitserk said as he grabbed a pear off of the table and walked to the door. As Hvitserk reached for the door, the door opened and Ivar appeared. Hvitserk turned and smiled at you. As if he was telepathically saying "found him!"
"Brother" Hvitserk greeted him and patted Ivar's shoulder before he left. Once the two of you were alone, Ivar smiled sweetly at you.

"Good morning, little mouse." Ivar said as the two of you walked toward each other to fill the gap between you.
"Good morning, my king." You said as you wrapped your arms around his neck and planted a loving kiss on his smile.
"Mmm" he moaned against your lips.
"Where did you go, love?" You pulled away from the kiss and asked him.
"I went to gather something for a wedding gift." Ivar said and smirked a little as a giant smile grew across your face.
"What is it?! Show me, You know I can't stand surprises, Ivar." You said excitedly.
"Only if you ask nicely." Ivar teased.
"May I please see the gift, my king?" You asked and gave him a sweet look, widening your eyes and pouting.
"Hold out your hands and close your eyes." Ivar commanded and you did as you were told.
Ivar reached into the bag that was hanging at his side and placed the gift in your hands.
"Okay, open your eyes." He said and you looked down. You couldn't believe it. Ivar had personally made you a flower crown to wear at the ceremony.
"Ivar..." you couldn't say much else. You were so surprised Everything about the gift was gorgeous.
"these flowers are from our meadow. I got up early this morning, as you already know, and I walked around over and over to find only the most beautiful flowers. And I found the sticks that I weaved into the crown shape, in the forest surrounding the meadow. I thought you'd appreciate the personal detail. " He said and a tear fell from your cheek.
"It's the most wonderful and thoughtful gift I've ever received. I adore it, Ivar. The fact that it's so personal makes me love it even more. I can't wait until I wear it, tomorrow. But most of all, I can't wait to finally marry you, I love you so much." You said to him and set the flower crown on the table beside you.

   Then, you wrapped your arms around him again and hugged him tightly for a moment before giving him a tender kiss. Ivar almost lost his balance but caught himself by hugging you back tightly, he didn't stop kissing you, even for a second. The sweet kiss, turned into something much more passionate. Ivar gained entry past your lips and made you moan into his mouth. He gripped your chin, pulling you deeper into his kiss. The way he swirled his tongue with yours made you so wet. Ivar's hand slipped down from your back, to your ass and gripped it aggressively. Your eyes rolled back with pleasure and you let out another quiet moan. He broke the kiss and sloppily trailed his lips down to your throat and gently sucked, then he bit your throat harshly and rubbed your pussy through your dress.
"Sit on your throne, My King." You said as you licked your lips. Ivar groaned from anticipation and sat in this throne as he unbuckled his belt and brace from his leg so that he could free his aching cock from his trousers. He was so hard and ready for you. You stood in front of him and bit your lip. Ivar smirked at you and tsked when you tried to approach him.

"Tsk tsk mouse, Strip before your king." He demanded, making you smile at him, devilishly.
You slipped your dress off of your shoulders and released your arms from the sleeves. Ivar slowly stroked his cock as he watched you tease him. You slowly pulled the light blue dress down far enough to expose your breasts to him. Ivar's jaw dropped as you pushed your tits together with your hands.
"Now turn" he ordered and you turned yourself away from him. You gripped the dress that still hung on your hips and slowly pulled the fabric down. Bending yourself over more as the fabric fell to your feet. Ivar let out a deep breathe. He gazed upon you as if you were a goddess. You decided to take it a step further and spread your pussy lips with your hands, as you were bent in front of him.
"Oh fuck Love, come here." His tone sounded urgent, so you didn't hesitate.

    You quickly turned and climbed onto his lap. He guided his cock to your entry and you lowered yourself slowly on him. The both of you breathing slowly as you felt him inside of you, completely. Ivar latched onto one of your nipples as you began to move up and down on his dick. You gripped onto one of his arms for balance as you moved your hips faster, making Ivar growl, releasing Your swollen nipple from his mouth. He looked you right in the eyes as he brought his hand to your throat. He brought you down to his face and pulled you in for a kiss. It was so needy and fiery. You started to move your hips in a circular motion while you bounced on ivar's Thick cock. You could feel him brushing up against that perfect spot and you broke from the kiss to moan. Ivar gripped your throat harder as he sensually licked the lips of your open and moaning mouth.
"I can't wait to say that I'm married to this pussy... Mmm, Married to you..." he could barely get the words out. He was just focused on you, and how you looked while you were moaning for him.
"I-Ivar, I'm gonna c-cum" you said as he gripped your hips with both hands and slammed you down on his cock fast and savagely. Your moans became more of screams when you began to feel your walls spasm around Ivar's cock. The wave of pleasure washed over you, intensely. Due to Ivar continuing to slam you down onto him.
"Gods, I love it when you cum. On. MY. COCK!" He said, growling like an animal with each word as his cock throbbed inside you, coating your walls with his seed. You both stayed still, catching your breath and recovering from your orgasms. Ivar began to lazily kiss your breasts and trailed up your neck and to your mouth.

"You're a goddess, woman. Well worth begging for." He said and you chuckled as you kissed him.
"And you're a god. One, that I will worship forever." You replied and he lightly nipped at your nose. Making you chuckle again, with his cock still twitching inside you.
"I love you, My Queen." He said as he brought a hand to your cheek, brushing it with his thumb.
"And I love you, My King."