‍‍ ‍ ‍ "are you serious?"

‍‍ ‍ ‍ your eyebrows raised in confusion, pointing at the mysterious box that was placed in the middle of the table. "of course not. also, what's this for?"

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "that? oh, akane wanted us to wear this matching bracelets as an apology because she's not able to come with us..." emma trailed off. "but like she said, it's a pretty fancy thing that we can't really afford that easily. so basically, she's saying that the both of us will be wearing these bracelets until our arms fall off," the blonde continued, pulling out a bold bracelet with double knot in brass— a celine brand, each one in it’s own little box. the two of you were silent, all the both of you looking at the jewelry as though it were a foreign concept, even after they have been around akane for a long time, enough to know how much she loved accessory. it was true that akane was an incredibly expensive person who was rarely, if ever, willing to spend money on anyone or anything. she still liked the idea of gifts and apologies, even when she hadn’t done anything wrong at all.

rindou:
you seemed to be in a hurry
that you forgot to eat your
breakfast.

y/n:
i'm having a breakfast date
with emma today, don't worry!

‍‍ ‍ ‍ rindou:
hmm, with who? reema? well,
anyway, i'm having an important
business today so i might come
home late. make sure to lock the
doors while i'm not home, okay?
seen just now

‍‍ ‍ ‍ rather ungraciously, you slumped back in your seat and started to tap your fingers through the table. for the fifth time, you heaved a sigh as you fixed your hair in the reflection of your face to your cellphone’s screen. you were dressed in a simple outfit, a sky blue sweater with a white plain shirt underneath. you didn’t have any particular place in mind to go or anything planned so for now you could only sit, and wait for your friends to arrive in time. from mindlessly typing any words that you can think of into meeting someone's eye, a wide smile desperately formed in your face. there stood a three figure of a woman dressed casually yet rather nicely. emma still had that aura that makes people sway over her easily, getting the mean real worked up while whispering to one and another. on the other side, hinata looked like she came out from a shoujo romance manga while yuzuha simply looked as if she would make anyone lose their composure if they got too close to her.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "have you been waiting for a long time? sorry, there was awful traffic on our way here."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "no, it's okay! i just got here too," you replied.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "i'll go and order then. what do you guys like? my treat for being late." asked yuzuha, her voice slightly resonated through the whole café she had just walked into.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "you had some peculiar taste over the drinks, you pick!" you smiled at the female who stood in front of you, eyes wandering over her features and it was quite a sight to see, she had her arms folded across her chest with her bright red hair pulled back into a tight ponytail.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ your older sister smiled, her feminine scent was filling your nostrils. "i'll be back in a minute."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ smiling, the ginger haired was already placing the drinks on the table with care by the time you looked up. from high school until college, yuzuha was still the one who picks the group a drink. "well, i know you hate bitter coffee so i picked you a blue raspberry with whipped cream on top. hina, here's your strawberry milkshake and two espresso for emma and me. here's the sliced red velvet cake. that's all i think there are." she says handing out each drink in turn, and the girls thank her while grabbing their respective items before plopping herself down next to hina.