As Techno came out from the showers with only a towel, he saw that Kla has changed into his boxers and was lying on the bed and playing with his phone. Techno then approached his bag to change into his shirt and boxers. Unlike Kengkla who always slept with boxers or naked, Techno was rather decent. He always slept with a shirt on.

After Techno changed his clothes, he proceeded to sit on the bed while wiping his hair. He was finding a perfect time to strike a conversation with the younger man. He was silently contemplating how is he supposed to break the silence.

As he was about to say something to his husband to be, the other opened his mouth first. Devoid of emotion, the other while looking at him, told him, "P'No, is it okay if I off the light?"

Techno who was stunned by the sudden cold voice that was devoid of emotion, just bit his lip and said, "Yeah, sure."

Once the lights were turned off, Kengkla just turned his body to the other side and proceeded to close his eyes and sleep. Techno who saw this bit his lip and tried to scoot closer to him. Usually, when Kengkla slept with him,  even though it has only been two times.. The other always slept facing towards him and Kengkla always had reasons to hold him or touch him. Although the older man always denies the touch, deep inside he liked it too. It's not everyday someone showers you with care and wants you.

As Techno tried scooting closer to Kengkla, the other purposely went nearer to the edge as if he doesn't want to be touched or be anywhere near the older one. Techno felt extremely bad. He himself didn't know why, he felt like tearing up.

Little did he know, Kengkla was just testing him and pulling his leg Kengkla just wanted to see what his beloved would do and to what extend his P'No would go.

"Kla.... Kla ah..."Techno said as he tried grabbing Kengkla's shoulder trying to pull him towards himself so that he could be face to face with Kengkla. But the other, wouldn't even budge from his position.

"Kla..."Techno called out in a whisper and bit his lip. Tears was rolling down his cheek. He didn't know why he felt so sad when Kengkla ignored him. He had no clue. But, he knew he didn't want Kengkla to ignore him.

Kengkla just lied down rigidly. He know his P'No is tearing but he doesn't want to give up his play or give in just yet.

"Kla...hiks.. Kla.. Kla angry at P'No?" Techno asked while crying. Kengkla couldn't stand anymore but he still wanted to go on with the play. So, Kengkla just turned to face Techno though he just looked at Techno seriously and said, "Why should I be mad at you? Even if I was, you wouldn't care right?"

Even in the dark, they could see each other clearly.

"P'No is sorry na.. hiks... Kla don't be angry na.." Techno just held on to grab Kengkla's hand. The other purposely removed his hand away. Techno bit his lip and tried grabbing his hand once more only to be avoided by the other. Techno felt hurt that the other was rejecting his touch. Was this how it felt like when I rejected him? Techno pondered to himself.

"What is P'No sorry for? P'No no need to care about Kla's feelings. It's okay. I understand where I stand in your life Phee." Kengkla said seriously to Techno as he sat up and turned on the small lamp on the night stand. He did not even face Techno. He just wanted to test whether Techno has a little feeling for him or not. He wanted to be a sadist tonight. Be a little mean. He wants to push his P'No a little.

"Kla..kla don't say that na.. Kla is important to Phee na.." Techno said looking at the back of his body.

"Am I, Phee? Haih.. Maybe I forced you too much Phee." Kengkla took a deep breath and let go in disappointment. He then walked towards the window and opened the curtains to the night view of the city.

"Kla did force me. Phee is just trying to adapt to the situation na.. It is very difficult for Phee to accept what happen between us. But Phee promise, Phee is trying his best to accept na.." Techno sat on the bed while looking at the person standing over the window looking at the city.

"Phee said you're trying to accept Kla hor? How Phee? By avoiding Kla? Not once day Phee. A few days.. I just ignored Phee for less than an hour, phee already feel sad.. how would I have felt when Phee did this to me a few days?" Kengkla tried justifying his sadness which was misinterpreted as anger by Techno.

"Kla.. Don't be angry na.. Phee just wanted sometime alone to sort things out."Techno tried explaining. He felt extremely bad too.

"So, Phee will just continue to avoid Kla if today we didn't have the banquet right? Don't lie to Kla, Phee. Be honest."Kengkla said seriously looking at the other.

Techno just kept silent. It was true. If there weren't any event, he would have continued to avoid the other. Maybe even until they got married. He will just keep running away. That's for sure.

Kengkla just kept quiet. This time it felt like his game has bit him back. He felt hurt. Looks like this Phee of his would continue avoiding him if not because of today's event. All of a sudden, he felt powerless. Maybe he should just end things. Call off the wedding. He is just so tired. Why should he hold on when the person he love just keep pushing him away? If Techno didn't know he has long accepted him it's fine. But Techno clearly knows how serious is Kengkla with all this, yet Techno refuses to give him a chance. That hurt.

Techno just bit his lip feeling all guilty towards Kengkla. He just looked down on the bed refusing to look up any longer. It's true he was at fault. But, it is in his mechanism to reject new things and it takes time for him to adapt to something as big as this. Inwardly, he promised himself that he won't run away anymore. At the very least, he won't push or avoid Kengkla anymore. He will try hanging out with Kengkla like how he hang out with Type and his other friends. This is because tonight has taught him a lesson. He cannot bear Kengkla ignoring him. He knows now that he wants Kengkla in his life. But he is not sure which role would Kengkla play in his life, he is not sure of his feelings either.

Kengkla just took a deep breath and turned towards Techno. He sat down and looked at Techno in the eyes. Techno who saw Kengkla looking at him was happy inwardly. The whole time in the room the other just either ignored him or looked at him without emotions. But this time, he saw the tender look in Kengkla's eyes. Techno said to himself, Kla... Phee promise, Phee won't ignore you anymore na... Next time, Phee will ask you to hangout with Phee. Sorry na.. As long as you don't avoid Phee.. Phee is happy... Phee will also try to adapt with the situation as soon as possible.. Give Phee some more time...

Who knew that this tender gaze had it's own meaning. Kengkla then took his palm and rubbed P'No's cheek. He was channeling all his love through this gaze. He went nearer to Techno and just as Techno thought Kengkla was going to kiss him, Kengkla just rubbed his lips and said, "P'No, sorry for forcing you into all this..."

Techno just shook his head and was about to apologize and he was about to tell Kengkla he would put effort into their relationship when Kengkla's next words just poured cold water on him. He froze as he heard Kengkla say....

"P'No, I think we should call off the wedding."

______________________________________

A/N: Thank you for all your patience and messages people! Especially your comments and votes. Just be a little bit more patient ya. There'll be more updates after 20th and Christmas. Thank you once again for all your support! I hope you loved this chapter as much as I did :) And do look forward to the next chapter :P Do look forward to more Klano. Maybe I should include more Tinn and Can, Type and Tharn soon :P Do look forward to it :)

P/S: Wish me luck for tomorrow's/today's presentation on the 18th :P Keep me in your prayers. Thank you.