Chapter Eight:Confrontation

I found myself roaming the halls trying to find Cole much to my friends dislike. I was about to give up when I found him in one of the five common rooms. He was sitting there with a familiar scowl on his face and a drink in his hand.

“Cole we need to talk” I said hands on my hips.

“I don’t have time for this” he said getting up from his seat heading for the door  I quickly intercepted putting my hand on his chest.

“You do know I could just easily pick you up and move you out of the way.”

“You could but you won’t”

“And why is that” he said crossing his arms his eyes boring into mine waiting for me to speak.

“Because we need to talk.” I said glaring back at him.

“Wrong answer you see because I don’t want to talk to anyone let alone you.”

“Ok then lets try this one how about how you never thought to mention that we were mates” I said crossing my arms over my chest arching my brow waiting for him to try and deny it. I saw the shocked look cross his face before he quickly hid it. Sighing he fell back in his chair.

“Do I want to know how you found out?”

“That is not important, the fact that I do know is what is important so I am going to give you one chance to explain”

“What are you my mom” he said grumpily.

“No Cole but I am your mate now explain”

I did kind of feel like a scolding mother with my hands on my hips waiting for him to explain something that he had done. He still hadn’t said thing and five minutes had already past. He took one last sip from his drink before looking back at me.

“There is not much to explain I knew you were my mate but I didn’t want anyone else to know.”

Shrugging his shoulders like it was big deal. He got up to get himself another drink his back facing me.

“Is that all you have to say to me?” I yelled frustrated.

“Yep”

God he is such and obnoxious ass of all the people in the world I could have been mated to I got stuck with this jerk.

“Are you going to turn around and look at me?” I was still yelling.

“I didn’t plan on it”

He was talking calmly which only seemed to add fuel to my fire. I have about had it with him ignoring me. I walked over to him snatching his drink from his hand throwing it across the room.

He looked at me his eye flashing gold before put his hand through my hair slamming his lips onto mine. I wasn’t a tender kiss either as his lips pressed hard against mine, his tongue running across my bottom lip asking for entrance which my mouth quickly offered. Lifting me up setting on the near by desk causing books to crash to the ground. We didn’t pay attention as my hands ran up and down his back as he kissed down my neck; letting out a moan as he nibbled my neck.

I felt like their was too much space between us I just wanted to get closer to him. Lifting up his shirt tossing it the side; my hands tracing his abs as ran his hand up my thigh.

“Hey man I was wondering-“

Cole and I both turned to see Kyle and Taylor standing by the door.

“Holy SHIT” Taylor yelled mouth dropping open.

I slowly slid way from Cole redness soon covering my face. I couldn’t believe that I was just caught making out with Cole (it might have been more than making out if they hadn’t showed up) by best friend this is so embarrassing.