14.

Emma POV

"Mr Knight??"

I said while yawning and suddenly I realised I haven't brushed my teeth

Ahhh morning breath...

I was just staring him, he is nicely dressed in his suit and look at me I am wearing shorts and oversized shirt, during this time while I was I in my imagination he bought me to the reality by clearing his throat and I raised my eyebrows and he said

"Will you atleast let me enter"

And I opened my door wide so that he could enter, then he entered and looked at my apartment then he said while sitting on the sofa and looking at the watch,

"You have 20 minutes to get ready and hurry up"

"Aye Captain".

I said while saluting him and rushed to my room and I could hear him chuckle.

I brushed my teeth and did my business after that I had a quick bath then I dried my hair and wore my clothes and did a little make up to look good and then I took my phone and saw the time and to be exact I was ready in 18 minutes.

And I looked myself at the mirror

Then I went to the kitchen which was at the living room and I made my self a cup of coffee and asked him if need anything and he just nodded 'no'  and was typing on his phone and then I said

"Let's go"

I said while grabbing my keys, and then he just looked at me and nodded then I locked my apartment and right now we are in his car.

Yeah the ride was peaceful and by the meantime I checked my phone and  saw 3 missed calls and  2 messages from him

"Why are you not picking up the phone?"

" I guess you are asleep, well sorry to disturb and tomorrow we will be going to the construction site and I will pick you up at 8:45 am sharp be ready.

Good night Emma"

And we are going to the construction site where we talked to the builder and the hotel would be ready in week or 2 while we were talking my phone rang and I excused myself

"Hello"

"Hi Emma I am Dante"

"Hi, from where did you get my number"

" I have my ways"

Then I chuckled at his answer

"So where are you now?"

"I am the construction site with my boss and what about you?"

"I am just at my office well I called you to remind that we are meeting today so please come."

"Yeah definitely, well I gotta go now."

"Okay see you then, bye."

"Bye"

After that I saw the time it was 12:45pm and I was damn hungry but first I went where they all were discussing the things then we decided which wall should have what design then half an hour went by.

Ace and I were left alone in the meeting room aka the semi furnished hotel room so I asked him

"Soo are we also going to the office today?"

"Yeah, we are going and everything have been finalized and it should be ready by next week."

"Yeah Rachel told me the furniture is going to arrive day after tomorrow."

"Yes and it's already time for lunch" he said while looking at his watch.

"Just across the lane there is very good shop which sells peri peri chicken and you will fall in love with the the taste of it,  it's soo good soo would you like to join?"

"Yeah sure."

We were there in the shop and it took us 5 minutes and there I saw Lana the owner who is in her late 50's and I said

"Hey Lana I would like to order my special peri peri chicken for 2."

"Ofcourse my dear, well who is this gentelman with you?"

"Oh he, he is my boss Mr Ace and Mr Ace this is Lana"

"Nice to meet you ma'am"

Then we sat near the window and ace said

"How do you know her?"

"Well, when Lily and I use to live together we came here a lot but after she moved in with Joey I don't come here much often''

''oh''

''tell me something about youself, i mean if you are comfortable.''

''well tere is nothing much to tell much about myself. I am the only son of my mother and my father died due to cancer.''

''I am sorry''

''Don't be, he passed away when I was 16. So tell me about yourself.''

''I was 19 when I graduated and my parent came to my graduation and while returning they met with an accident and i lost both of them and lily was the one who supported me in my grief since then we started to live together in our apartment.''

There was a sad look on his face and said while looking out of the window.

''The project on which we are working now was my father's dream and it was his last wish to complete it that is why my mother is so particular about this project and she is looking forward to complete it soon.''

and while talking our order came

''i think we both love our parents and here's a cheers for them.''

and we cheersed our cola

''I swear i will work and  do my best for  your father's dream.''

''well thank you and it's the best peri peri chicken i have ever eaten''

''I know right.'' 

Then we ate and Ace payed the bill because he was not letting me, then we  waved Lana goodbye. After that we went to the office and i took some files home cause we were only there for some time and I took a cab and went home.

.....................................................................................

I saw the time it was 5:30 pm and i need to get ready so i wore this and made a high ponytail and got ready and i looked like this.

I locked my apartment and and went to cafe latte to meet Dante.