"Ah-hem," I hear a small voice. I look down and find a small, dark skinned girl with round brown eyes. She peers up at me with bright yellow bows in her braided hair and a small hand on her hip. "Hello. Who are you?"

"I'm Felicity. You must be True," I answer with an amused smile on my face. "I'm here for Cameron."

"True!" I hear from another room. I recognize this voice as Cam's.

"What?" she rips back. I'm surprised at how loud of a noise this little person can create.

"What did I tell you about opening the door for strangers?" I hear footsteps coming closer to the door and I watch as Cameron comes into view. His grin grows wider when he spots me and I offer him a sheepish smile.

"I'm sorry. I know I'm early. My sister had to drop me off and she's a speed demon," I ramble and he quickly steps to the side and ushers me into the living room.

"Come in, come in," he insists and I step into the house. I awkwardly stand there and contemplate removing my shoes. I decide to just do it when I see that the other two people here have only socks on.

"You're Cammy's girlfriend, right?" True wonders as she stares up at me. I let a small smile fall onto my lips and look to Cameron, whose face is blushing.

"Are you minding grown up's business?" Cam replies in a sweet tone. He tilts his head at her and she narrows her big eyes at him. "Can you please just go eat your lunch? Please?"

She mocks him but saunters in the direction of what I'm assuming to be the kitchen. I take a second to look around the house. The ceilings are high and the living room alone is gigantic. It even takes me a few seconds to absorb every detail of this spacious area. I try my best not to gape but its hard when I come from a much bigger family in a much smaller space. The long gray sectional is covered in bright pink blankets and a couple of dolls, which he rushes over to clean up.

"Sorry for the mess. True and I had a sleepover in here last night. We watched Disney movies and played dollies." He walks over and starts folding the blankets. "We also made a fort."

I grin widely as I follow behind him. "That's cute. She seems very sweet."

"Oh she is when she doesn't have an attitude." He speaks loudly in hopes that she'll hear. I'm not sure she will considering this house is big enough for giants to live in. "She's mad at me because I told her she couldn't do my makeup anymore."

"Why not?" He shakes his head and raises a finger to his pretty brown eyes.

"She stabbed my eye with mascara because she heard the Doc McStuffins theme song. She just whipped around and nearly took my eyeball with her." He shakes his head at the memory. "I almost lost my vision."

I laugh loudly and he looks at the time, which is displayed on the television mounted on the wall. It reads 2:38. "Nelson and Malika will be home from orchestra by 3 and my dads should be home by 3:30," he informs me as he assesses his mental calendar.

"Cool," I confirm and he finishes folding the last blanket. I take a slow step towards him and extend my arms. He immediately pulls me to him and I fall against his chest in one quick motion. "I've missed you."

With a weak laugh, he whispers, "it's been a week." I shrug even though my body is pressed flush against his.

"So?" I retort quietly and he laughs.

"I've missed you, too," he comments before pulling away and leaving a light kiss on my forehead.

"Ew!" True all but screams at us. I look over and see her nose wrinkled at the sight of her brother holding me. He sighs loudly as he turns to face her.