Chapter 11

A couple weeks after Hook accident

Y/N POV

I woke up feeling sick as shit and my head was pounding like crazy. I started moaning and groaning in pain "H-hey uh Peter I feel extremely sick do you have any medicine i could take?"

Peter chuckles."Love we don't have medicine in Neverland. Come here and let me help you." Peter pats the seat next to him on his bed and proceeds to help me lie down. He then uses his hands to scan my body but when we got to my pelvis he freezes. "W-what wrong?!?" 

"Um well haha your a mom.... yay"Peter said with an awkward smile on his face. "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?" 

"Are you not happy?" He asked with a slight look of panic. "N-no its just a shock to me but one question if time is still on Neverland how long does a pregnancy last?"Well you are feeling even more pain because of time in Neverland in about 2 days or more you should be ready to uh give..birth..." (for every 2 hours on Neverland is a day in our world)

"WHAT?!?!?!??!?!" "Geez could you stop screaming my ears are gonna bleed" "sorry... it's just i don't know if i am prepared this is all way too sudden. But if i am with you I think I can handle this." 

PETER'S POV

'Please don't say that with that look on your face. FUCK! I love Y/N but to give up my first child with her when she looks like that its gonna kill her mentally and she'll hate me forever...wait i have an idea' "So what do you think?" she spoke catching me off guard.

"Huh? oh I'm sorry I was deep in thought. Listen love I need to prepare some things for our child I'll be back later ok? "O-oh ok sure" she says with a smile. 'Fuck i feel guilty but we can always make another child and she won't remember that this ever happened.'