Chapter 9

NEXT MORNING

YOUR POV

I woke up to a pair of warm arms wrapped around my waist. I tried to get up, only to be gripped on tighter. "Don't leave yet let's stay like this for a bit longer." 'OMFG HIS MORNING VOICE IS SEXY AS FUCK.' "Thanks baby." My faced heated up forgetting that he could read my mind. 

"Let's go eat breakfast" Peter said. "Ok." I got up and I immediately fell into Peter's arms. My legs hurt like a bitch. "Still a bit sore from last night I see, don't worry the more we fuck the less pain you'll have to endure. "Oh shut up." I said as I playfully punched his arm.  

When we went outside all the lost boys' faces had a weird look on it. "So uh y/n did you have fun last night?" One of the lost boys asked. Then it hit me they ALL heard me. My face immediately turn bright red. But I tried to deny everything. Keyword : tried.  "Oh really because from the 'OH GOD YES PETER' it seemed like you were having the time of your life. I covered my blushing face. I was so embarrassed I just wanted to curl up in a ball and stay in a ditch for the rest of my life. 

"All right boys that's enough teasing her, that's my job." Peter said. The boys all laughed and my my mouth was wide open. 

After breakfast Peter told me I could explore the island. So I went to the beach. The sand felt great on my feet it wasn't too hot and it wasn't cold it was warm. The water swept over my feet and I felt so relaxed. Then suddenly a boat came by and docked about 10 feet away from me. From the looks of it a bunch of pirates hopped off the ship. I knew that pirates on Neverland meant Captain Hook, and Captain Hook was no friend of Peter Pan. I started running back to the camp to tell everyone, but before I even made it to the jungle I was knocked out.