The Artist by Lipstick_and_guns [REVIEW]

Summary: Cosette hates her parents. They are overbearing, suffocating, stuck-up, and incapable of judging people by their personalities rather than their clothes or what car they drive. Their version of bonding with her is giving her a platinum credit card and dropping her off in shopping capitals around the world. What she really wants is people who understand her pictures. The sketches of how she sees life. The paintings that pour her heart out. The songs that she writes for the love of her life. The only problem is... she Is missing that person. She wants desperately to fall in love, but the boys her parents pick out are rich pigs. When the chance to get into a performing arts school in London, she drops everything and convinces her parents to let her go. Upon her arriving, she realized she has made a mistake. Bullying by relentless girls, four obnoxious jocks that hate her but are still attracted to her, and one boy that stays by her side all the while.

Review: This story had me on the ground laughing. The main character is lovably sarcastic and witty and not too prissy perfect. It's easy to read - not sloppy. There are some parts that get a bit confusing but are usually cleared up in the next paragraph/sentence. The author uses tons of personality to make the story more real and definitely enjoyable! The writing is great and it is enjoyable to read. If you like witty, sarcastic, and funny stories then this is definitely a story for you!

Rating: ★★★★☆ 4/5 stars. A great choice to read =]

Read or don't read: You should definitely read this! It'll have you clutching your stomach in laughter.

'Till next time ♥

~Jaydeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ={]