He removed my shirt so I did the same as he was placing hickeys and love bites all over my neck. I giggled and then ran my hands all over his tight abs and bit my lip while he was distracted I slide my hand down further and to the front of his jeans which were already tight. He froze so I smirked and chuckled "what you like this Gray" I cupped his dick a bit and he moaned, I gripped harder making him lose his place a bit but he regained it.

"Can I show you something" he nodded "what" I hummed grabbing one of his hands so he held himself up with one which I chuckled at but lead his hand toward my shorts and tried his hand down further. I saw his eyes widen so I smirked "when I said sexier..." his breath hitched when his finger reached my hot cover core "way 'sex'ier" he pulled back in a rush and practically ripped off my short which I laughed under my breath at while he rubbed my throbbing clit through my wet underwear. I let out a moan as he pressed hared still rubbing at a great pace "what the hell is going on here". 

I sat up while Dick got off me looking over at the door where three guys stood one of then being Bruce. I heard Dick curse under his breath getting up tossing me his shirt so I put it on then waved at them while they akwardling waved back. I got up joint Dick's side in front of them, I looked over at Bruce" I saw a small smirk on his face so I blushed "sorry but why are are you guys here" Jason and Tim turned to him "why were we interrupting something".

I chuckled and Jason's remark so Dick glared at me so I frowned so he sighed and kissed my forehead so I smiled. "So you met my brothers" I nodded and walked up to Tim "Tim's my favorite though" I turned to Jason "sorry Jay" he rolled his eyes pouting. Tim smiled as Dick chuckled "yeah of course you do" I smile at Tim and kisses cheek walking back over to Dick "so i'm gonna guess your not gonna come in tonight" Dick blushed "uhh, maybe I don't know" I chuckle "if he does, maybe I'll tag along and help out". 

Dick turned to me "too dangerous, you may be a badass but what if we run into Scarecrow or the Joker" I smile "trust me i've been preparing for that, ok" Bruce then got our attention "your still know as a villain in your uniform, you can't go out in that" I turned back to Dick "I gave up the villain thing, you know that already but.."..

He looked at me confused "what is it" I smiled "I took on a new name and cut off all contact with Harley and Ivy and everyone and made a new uniform and like I said took on a new name but I became a hero after aI left, I promised I'd do whatever it took to be back with you and make it a little less difficult for us to be together" he looked a little shocked so I looked away until he pulled me to him which I smiled and buried my head in his chest. I heard Jason chuckle "what name did you take on, and can we see the uniform" I roll my eyes "pervert, but I took on the name Siren, it seemed right" Dick laughed and kissed my cheek letting me out of his arms.

I looked at him confused "well I wanna see the uniform, I roll my eyes "later" he pouted so I smiled and kissed his check then his lips "your so cute" he smiled "oh come on he gets kisses when he pouts but I don't I roll my eyes looking over at Jason "i kissed you check, what else do you want" he rolled his eyes "duh, I want a real kiss" so I smirk "you do, aww i'm so sorry for rejecting my poor Jaybird" I walked over to him and hugged his pouting and petting his hair I looked up at him standing on my tip toe going in to kiss him but kiss his forehead and then walked back into Dicks arms which he smirked at me laughing.