preface

There are dreams that we all hope to achieve. There are some we actually do achieve. Then there are some that don't even have the chance to become dreams:( because someone did not believe in you...(sigh)
In this story of a living visionary. Awesomeness in a physical form, or..what I like to call dope!:). He has lived a life trying to paint the world with his minds image, from the comfort of his home...wait wait wait!.....That can't be right;)
"Take that step luca"Julian said, after listening to his friend goon and on about the things he has to have an experience on before the so called words would come to play.Luca looked at Julian as if he had grown an extra head or nose,"what do you mean take a step luca?, have you not been listening to anything I've been saying?", he takes in a breathe and continues,"i can't just get up one day and leave everything behind because of my silly dreams, i can't leave my family, my friends, you, i can't leave Mira...I just can't ." Then Julian asked "you can't or you won't" with a serious expression on his face as he stood there hands in pocket and gray eyes stern. When Luca noticed this he hardened his gaze and said"I--I"trying to keep himself from flinching under the intensity of his best friends gaze, he adds,after what seems like a decade,but might just be seconds,"won't"sounding a bit hopeless. Julian on the other hand was already feeling frustrated because they had been on this for more than 3 weeks now and it just seemed like it was getting nowhere...."ugh"Julian exclaims,"you love this, then why don't you begin , start from somewhere, staying here will get you nothing," moving his hands in the air exasperatedly then adds,"take a deep breathe, it won't be easy but you gotta take one step"out of frustration.
   "Lo siento mi amigo, you won't understand."
Luca turned away from his best friend and let other a long breathe while looking earnestly at the ground. Julian realized that he was getting nowhere with this stubborn moron he was stuck with as a best friend, so, he decided to give it one last try. Instead of throwing a tantrum and giving his best friend an even worse headache, he asked in the most calm voice he could muster up,"if you knew I won't understand, why are you telling me"this caused Luca to jump in partial shock, as Luca was about to speak still in his sitting mindless position, Julian continued before he could utter a word,"I understand." Despite his frustration, Julian was not about to start on the history of how talented, lucky and blessed his friend was, so he took a deep breathe, a step back and fixing his gaze on the ground, after what seems like forever, he begins again,
"I would ask you why, but you told me that already"shifting his gaze from the floor to his shoe,"with every victory comes a great price to pay"his voice sounding distant, now shifting his gaze to Luca, his gaze now softened,"take this step man, from what I know, your victory is sure." Shock rushing through his mind, he Jolts his head up to look at his best friends gray,gentle gaze, he gets up and strides towards his friend,with teary eyes, he gives a smile and nods his head in acceptance and admiration of how much care and love was in his friends heart towards him. Knowing meant well, Luca was about to say something but julian spoke before he could"men you gotta do this", thats when luca said,the most unexpected word you could imagine......"hakuna-matata." Instantly the their countenance change to a light expression of amusement and they began to laugh, at the silliness of the word choice,at the risk he was going to be taking and at the mocking world........like the joker actually made less creepy but funny jokes;)HA!!.....

Authors note:ok like imma be updating in two weeks.....I just started so I hope you guys get to read.....:) don't give up on me lovers cause I won't give up on you and this book love y'all so very much....muah
#read
#like
# comment
#ask questions
Wove you
@amia197