Chapter Thirty-One

Start from the beginning

*** Manip Credit Harryspinapples***

After a playful shower, I feel refreshed and ready to explore London with Harry. He wraps both of our bodies in towels, then brings me to the bed. We lay on our sides facing one another smiling.

"What do you wanna do today babe?"

I intertwine our fingers while waiting for his response. His smile is genuine and compassionate.

"That's completely up to you. I've seen just about all there is to see in London. You get to decide where we go, at least for today. What've you always wanted to see? Anywhere you want, you name it and I'll take you there."

"Really?"

"Of course, so what's it going to be?"

His facial expression seems like he's eagerly anticipating a specific answer. I swear this man is always up to something, he never does a thing without an ulterior motive. Not in a malicious way, his motives include plans to make others happy. It's an extremely endearing quality in a partner, although it's still something very foreign to me. 

"I can think of about a hundred places I want to see, but my top two would be Hyde Park and Abbey Road. I think it'd be nice and relaxing to walk around the park and I want to go see the studio. At least the outside of it; it's iconic."

"I was hoping you'd want to go to Hyde Park; you're going to love it. And it's less than 3 kilometers from the studio so we can walk. It'll be nice."

I look at him with a crooked smile.

"You do remember that I've lived in the US my whole life and we do everything backwards from the rest of the world? Convert that please."

He chuckles while running his fingers through his still dripping hair.

"Sorry love, it's less than two miles."

"Thanks for helping out your European challenged girlfriend."

My laugh is whimsical, I'm really enjoying these little moments just the two of us. I don't think I've ever felt so light, complete, happy or carefree.

He tackles me on the bed hovering over my body, leaving both of our towels no longer covering our skin. He's playful like a little kitten today, which makes me feel young and loved, there are simply no other words to describe it.

"That's a cute new expression Willow. We may have to coin that term as a catch phrase for all American women dating European men. It has a nice ring to it, but I think it would sound much better if..." He leans in to kiss my lips only taking his eyes off me when our lips connect. "Even better if you were my European challenged wife."

My face must look shocked because he pulls away creating some distance between us. His face reads of utter panic.

"Well yeah that..."

"Willow I'm so sorry I shouldn't have said that. I don't want to make you uncomfortable, forget I said anything. That sounded awfully presumptuous of me, it just kinda slipped out. No matter where our relationship takes us, we're doing this at your pace. I crossed the line, I'm sorry."

I grab him by his cheeks and pull him in for another kiss. I want to make sure he understands that in no way can his words ever make me walk away from our relationship.

"Don't be sorry Harry, it was a sweet thing to say. It just caught me off guard that's all. I love you baby and being married to you would be at the top of my list of things I would be proud of someday. Only coming second to being a mom, of course."