two.

"Which do you think is cuter?" Kim asked as she held two different outfits in front of her in the mirror. She'd picked out a red plaid two-piece that was super cute, or a little mid-length black dress with quarter-length sleeves that was a little bit sexier.

"I dunno, Kim. Just go with the plaid one. I think Naomi would like that one better."

Kim rolled her eyes and slipped into the two-piece. "Are you ready? You're just gonna wear that?"

Trixie was wearing a tight, floral blouse tucked into a short little pink skirt with her white knee-length boots.

"Hey, I think I look cute. Leave me alone," Trixie frowned.

Kim shook her head and smiled. "Whatever you say, Trix. Let's go."

-

You could hear the music from outside the house. As they walked up, Trixie took a good look at the house. It was large, probably a 3-story, and was on the nicer side of town, meaning whoever's house this was was probably loaded.

Kim grabbed Trixie's hand and lead her through to the kitchen, pouring them both  a cup of water.

"Oh! There's Naomi! Is it okay if I ditch you to go talk to her?" Kim gave Trixie a puppyish look.

"Whatever, loser." Kim smiled brightly and turned to head in Naomi's direction.
"Don't forget to make a move, Kim!"

And with that, Trixie was left alone in this huge house surrounded by drunk, sweaty highschoolers.

At least, she was, before Brad showed up.

"Hey, Barbie. How 'bout coming upstairs with me to one of the spare rooms? Maybe you'll finally let me get some."

Trixie immediately knew who was talking before she even turned around. Brad, her most recent ex, was leaned up against the doorframe looking hotter than ever. He was wearing a tight, navy t-shirt and you could see every bit of his toned body underneath. For a moment Trixie almost missed him. Almost.

They had dated for about 2 and a half months before things went south. Brad had tried many times to pressure Trixie into something, but she liked him so much that she let it slide. Their breakup hurt her the most out of any of the others she'd experienced. Turned out Brad had been cheating basically the whole time.

"What's up, Mattel? Still drooling over me? You could have some if you'd quit being such a prude and open those pretty legs." He punctuated by winking slyly at her.

Then, Trixie was taken by surprise when a pretty blonde girl with red lips walked up next to her and got in Brad's face.

"Brad, dude, what the fuck is your problem? Don't you have some other girls to harass?"

Katya.

"C'mon, Zamo, you know you wanna hit it too." Brad winked at Trixie and laughed coldly before stumbling away to go talk to his group of buddies.

Katya turned to Trixie and for once, Trixie was the first to break the silence between them.

"Thanks, Katya. You didn't have to do that for me," she spoke quietly, embarrassed of the encounter that just took place.

Katya still gave her a big toothy grin. "It's no problem, doll. I thought you couldn't come, though. Weren't you supposed to be hanging out with your friends or something?"

Trixie's eyes widened. "This is your party? And your house?"

'Why am I so excited to be in Katya's house?'

"Well yeah, this is my party." She chuckled lightly before continuing. "How'd you get here?"

Trixie giggled and pointed at Kim and Naomi standing alone, talking.