c) asterism

••asterism••

••asterism••

[ of cheers, warmth and love ]

The night is filled with cheers and laughters erupting in every rooms. Majority of the students are new so mostly in every room they are doing some ice-breaking games and perhaps share some background stories. That is what Chanhee observes as he walks past every room to the toilet which is located at the farthest of the level.

Chanhee's room is a bit different. His room is gravely quiet. His roommates are still incomplete; two of them are still missing and his bedmate is scary; his gaze is sharp, it makes Chanhee freezes on the spot and frosts his lips to ask any question. Chanhee also doesn't know his name...yet.

Chanhee stares at his own reflection in the mirror, he then heaves a heavy sigh. It is either his roommate is unfriendly or it is him who is just bad in socializing. Chanhee doesn't know.

Perhaps both.

Chanhee turns his gaze to his pinkish hair that he forgets to re-dye it to black. He thinks the colour will fade after awhile but instead the shade gets darker day by day. After letting out the second sigh, he bends down to the sink and splashes some cold water to his face -for some refreshments for the stressing environment.

At the same time Chanhee looks up to the mirror, another boy just comes out from the shower room -wearing only shorts and towel on his shoulder and they locked eyes.

Chanhee is about to smile but the boy suddenly screams while covering his body.

"What, why are you here?!" The boy asked between scream and cough. His hands are covering his chest -which Chanhee stares at as in response to him. "What are you doing in boy's dormitory?!!" The boy screaming, asking again.

Chanhee who screams along coughs a little before widening his eyes.

"What do you mean?! Why I can't be here?!"

"Wait, you are a boy??" That boy also widens his eyes and then arches his brows. He takes one step closer to Chanhee and observes his features.

Chanhee wishes that boy realizes how close they are as he can feel the heat evaporates from that boy's body as he awkwardly towers over him.

"You are a boy indeed..." that boy mutters in disbelief while puckering his lips.

"Of course I am!!" Chanhee's milky white skin becomes reddish as he contains his anger inside -soon it cools down as he notices that boy is genuinely confused.