“Don't call me that, come on we need to talk again” He told her and took her inside.

“What the hell is going on lads? And don't try to deny it I know what you were doing” I said kinda angry I mean that wasn't nice.

“Sorry” The all muttered.

“You don't have to tell me that, you have to tell Perrie” I said pointing to the door where she left with Zayn.

“But...” Harry try to argue and I shook my head.

“NOW!” I shouted and the jump a little and started walking to the door.

“You can't talk to her” Said Zayn leaning in the frame of the door.

“They need to apologize” I told him.

“They can't” He shot back.

“Why?” I snapped at him.

“She left” He said, but he didn't sound angry he actually had a smile on his face? I heard cheering from all my friends, seriously they just suck.

“Why? Zayn! Get her back, she can't go!” I said sounding at little desperate. He did nothing, he stood there. “NOW!” I shouted again but you could hear my desperation.

I mean with her gone I won't be able to forget him, to move on. I wanted to cry, again? Seriously? GOD! Such a freaking girl! He just shook his head and I looked at my friends who still were celebrating I look at Amanda and she was thinking about the whole situation, I just met her but I could see it on her face. I took a deep breath and walk to the door I need that girl back, it was the only way right? I pass Zayn and went to the front door, when I open the door I hope she was there but she wasn't. I started to walk outside, she couldn't have gone far.

“Lexi wait” I heard Zayn's voice, I was runing and I was crying. “LEXI” I felt he grabbed my arms to stop me.

“Get her back!” I said demanding.

“NO” He said looking me in the eyes.

“Please” I shot back, he shook his head. “You need to be with her, she is the right for you” I said still crying. GOSH! I was such a baby now a days.

“She's not” He said and you could see he meant it.

“Please, be with her” I was pleading.

“I can't be with her when I love you” Simple, no hesitation. Perfect. I couldn't avoid my heart from raicing, trying to get out of my chest.

“I don't want to be with you” I said closing my eyes I didn't want to see him, if I kept looking at him I will just say yes and jump into his arms and kiss him just like I wanted since the first time I saw him a few months ago.

“I know that's not true, I know you still love me, just as much as I still love you” He put my face between his hands I knew he wanted me to open my eyes but I couldn't.

“Zayn don't say things that you...” I was cut off by his lips. Nice way to shut up someone, I thought.

I lost all my power when I felt those lips, I kiss him back, again. My hands made their way to the back of his head, he had one hand in my waist and the other on the back of my head pulling me closer. I felt his tongue touch the tip of mine, I opened my mouth a little wider, allowing him to deepen the kiss. I felt my stomach do a flip when I heard him moan into my mouth, that just made me loose the little control I had and I kiss him harder. I needed air and I can bet he needed it too but I knew if we pull apart that would be all. It will all end like this, here, right now because there was no way I was going back. We broke apart at the same time, his eyes never left mines, both of us breathing hard. My lips felt all tingly, I could still taste him.

“I love you” He said almost in a whisper, my heart wanted to get out of my chest. “You are the one I love, the one I've always love, nobody would make me change my mind. I know you feel the same” He stopped talking to look at me in the eyes but I close them again I didn't want to see him. “I know you are scared, that you don't want to get hurt again, but I promise I had change, it was just a thing for the moment, it will never happen again because now I know I can lose you and that kills me, being away from you, not being able to touch you, to kiss you, to talk to you, it kills me” I could see his eyes and I wanted to say that I wanted to be with him, but the words just don't come out.

“I can't” Was all I said.

“Give me a second chance, please” Oh god, what do I do now? Thank god my phone started to ring.

“Hello?” I said looking away from him to answer thank god for this person.

“LEXI!” I heard someone shouting.

“CODY!!!” I yell I was excited, even I could still feel some tears in my face and voice craking, it's been a long time since I heard of her. Yeah Cody was a girl, blame her parents for that name.

“How are you? How is everything in Madrid going?” She asked excited.

“Well everything went different, not according to what we planed at first” I said, when I look back Zayn was gone, GOOD!

I kept talking to Cody, I needed my mind out of anything Zayn related. But of course Cody being Cody she had to bring him up into the convertation. She had the biggest crush on him and the boys, she was really a fan and when Jordan was on skype with her one day she saw me and recognize me. She was fangirling because her older brother share a room with Zayn's ex. It was hilarious but when I actually told her the full story she understood why I broke up with him but she always told me that we were going to be together soon because she was in love of ZEXI. God! I wanted to kill her everytime she said that. I was walking alone to the house, cleaning any signs of me crying and my phone pressed to my ear. When I walked inside I saw everyone trying to act normal but I knew that Zayn told them because how they acted. I mean there is no “NORMAL” with this people, that's how I always caught them. I walked till where Jordan was and I could feel a glare from Zayn. He was angry I kinda understand that I guess. I stop in front of Jordan.

“Hey I have someone that wants to say hi” I said on the phone and I pass it to Jordan.

“Hello?” He said and then his whole face lit up and I couldn't avoid to smile. He went outside to talk to Cody.

“Who was it?” Kay asked and I sat next to her to watch some movie they were about to put.

“Just Cody” I said like it was so normal and when I saw their faces I remember they didn't know. “Jordan's sister, she's 14 and she is actually in love with you lads” I said pointing at them and started to laugh.

“Cody is a girl?” Zayn asked with a different face.

“Yeah, blame Jordan's parents for the name” I said laughing a bit more, was that why he was angry when I came in? I started to laugh even more, was he jealous?

“What's wrong with you?” Said Jordan entering the room with a big smile.

“I blame Cody ” I said still laughing.

He started to laugh because yeah that was a private joke. We once had Cody over for the weekend and Jordan had a lot of training to do so I took care of her and we almost burn the room. So of course I blame Cody for it and she blame me. We started to watch the movie and well i was at the end of the couch alone. Even Jordan was cuddling with Amanda, What the hell!!?? I was trying to concentrate in the movie but it was hard having Zayn watching me like if I was the movie. I could see him from the corner of my eyes, it actually was melting my heart to watch him looking at me with hope in his eyes. I mean he told me he still loved me and I love him too but why was it for me too hard to just forgive and forget? “Maybe you should give him a chance” A voice inside my head told me and I looked at him and our eyes met for what it seem an eternity. “Maybe I should” I whisper so low that no one could hear it. Just me.