LINKS

Here we have directions to a list of links to OMP work. If you would like to support both OMP and the charities we raise money for, do check out the work by our amazing authors...

As links don't cut and paste from here, please see our ABOUT for the book links - these are links to the four themed anthologies OMP FICTION, OMP FANTASY, OMP THRILLER and OMP VARIETY as well as Dr Sheena Macleod and Laura Linham's SO YOU SAY I CAN'T VOTE? A book that spotlight FRANCES CONNELLY, one of the first women to legally vote. Published in 2018, the YEAR OF THE WOMAN and 100th anniversary of the start of universal suffrage (in the UK) this great work shines a spotlight on a woman whose place in history has been undeservedly obscured.

Unlike the vast majority of books on the subject, it doesn't examine the usual middle class and aristocratic suffragettes, but looks at WORKING CLASS WOMEN AND THE VOTE.

PLEASE SUPPORT this book and our themed anthologies. The sales from the FC book go to our operating expenses and will enable ONE MILLION PROJECT to advertise and promote our books and writers and put on events, like the London Launch Party in June 2018 where we presented two cheques of £1,000 each to both CANCER RESEARCH UK and EMMAUS.

The four anthologies - to be joined by a POETRY collection in 2019, are chock full of entertainment (3 have 40 stories apiece and Variety has 30) - your money gets you some great reading and at the same time it goes to our charity pot towards fulfilling our £1,000,000 pledge to cancer research and the homeless.

You can find out more about us and read our regular blogs on theonemillionproject.com

You can also check out what OMP writers have written in our story lists - see book list.