Say what you need to say

"Just do it man!" Jake pushed me hard in the direction of the girl in the blue dress. "She won't bite!...well hopefully not." he gave an evil grin. I turned around to him. "Listen man, she's gonna get the wrong idea! I don't need another doe eyed girl following me around!" I groaned trying to move around him, but he just mirrored my movements then rolled his eyes. "You agreed to playing severe truth or dare man, nothing I can do about it. Just go get it over with." he grinned and pushed me again toward the girl. I noticed one of her friends nearby was raising an eyebrow at us. So before she could point me out I marched over blue dress. When I reached her I expected her to giggle or be shocked, but instead she lifted her eyebrow and said "Can I help you." I wanted so badly to explain but I wasn't allowed to say anything. So I looked into her sea blue eyes and took her face in my hands. Wow I never realized how beautiful she was. I would never call her sexy though, it wouldn't do her justice. She was....perfect..and beautiful. She had a light tan and long voluminous red hair. I couldn't even begin to describe her stunning eyes, i'd never seen a pair like them. If there ever were a color like it, it would be my favorite color, mixes of blue, green, a hint of brown, and speckled with gray that made them twinkle. Her lips were as smooth and flawless as a seashell, and her nose was small and delicate, perfectly fitting her perfect face. And to top it all off, she had a sprinkling of tiny freckles blown across her nose and cheeks. Wow. How did I not notice her before? Was I THAT caught up in myself? I noticed her looking at me, perplexed. I suddenly remember what I was doing and without hesitation leaned forward and rested my lips on hers. It wasn't supposed to be a french kiss but I couldn't help myself. She eventually started kissing me back but then jerked away and slapped me hard in the face, making me from my trance. I held my face and locked eyes with her. She looked furious. I started to say something but she just stormed off. When I finally turned around I noticed all the guys cheering and Jake shooting his fist in the air grinning like a psycho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!!! First book! Been wattpadding like crazy lately so i had bunch of crazy ideas going through my noggin as i was swimming today and I was like...MUST WRITE STORY. Anywhoo so glad you made it this far! I won't be going crazy writing author notes so don't worry about that! Anyway i need some votes so I know that people don't hate it . Please vote! I have some ideas I'd like to share. :) And don't hesitate to give your own ideas! Much lerrve!<3

-Macyjoy