Chapter 3: There's no place like Detention

So "Jay" and I were heading to detention. I go inside the classroom and I saw one seat next to Scarlett, which she got here first, and the other one was behind the one next to Scarlett, so I sat down next to Scarlett.

Scarlett was about to change seats but Jake holds one of her arms and sat her down. Boy was she mad. To get Scarlett to forgive me I had to be very kind and gentle. I have to do a lot of butt kissing to get her to forgive me.

"Hey Scarlett, how is my best friend/sister who is so kind and sweet and very understandable", I said with a big friendly smile.

Those words will make her forgive me, even though I didn't do anything.

"You know Scar I always considered you as my favorite. You obviously know that right?"

That's perfect Bri; she'll forgive you any second, well hopefully. Those thoughts came to my head.

"Oh my God, I've never seen a butt kissing that big", said Scarlett.

"Please Scarlett forgive me for everything I've done, even though I didn't do anything and you did most of it but you will be very understandable and forgive me anyways cause that's the kind o person you are and you love me anyways", I said quickly.

"NO!"

"What", I yelled.

"It's your fault not mines".

"What! Really? Are you serious right now?"

"Yes I'm serious. It's your fault".

"My fault, how is it my fault? You were the one who got us in detention", I pointed her.

"No it wasn't".

"ENOUGH", screamed Jake while swinging his hand and continued, "This is so freaking stupid. You two have been friends since middle school. I had enough of you two fighting for something as stupid as detention. Damn! And Scarlett is your fault that you both got in trouble!" Jake face was very red. He was furious. It was kinda funny.

"But... Jake interrupted.

"But nothing! If it wasn't for you, you both would've arrived early for class!"

"I told you Sca..." Jake interrupted.

"Shut up Sabrina! Now I want you both to forgive yourselves and be friends again. I don't want to hear one argument coming from both of you girls. Stop act like annoying brats! Now are you going to forgive each other?"

I could see veins popping out on Jake's neck and some on his forehead. His face was fully red and he was breathing like 100 miles per hours. It was kind of funny. Everyone around us looked like they were just finishing watching a movie.

Jake just stood there staring at us and said, "I'm waiting. Answer me!"

"Yes", we both said.

"Good, now go ahead"!

I looked at Scarlett and took a deep breath and said, "I'm sorry".

Then Scarlett said, "I'm sorry for blaming you and for being a bad friend."

"You will never be a bad friend and besides every friends fight but real friends make out. You're like a sister to me and I wouldn't want to live with my sister made with me.

There were a bunch of awe's and I started to hug Scarlett and everybody started cheering.

"Get a life", I said to everybody.

Right then Dustin walked in. For my surprise he looked... happy? Dustin sat down on the chair next to me and gave me a wink with a smile. Okay that was very odd. He then started talking to a girl. She was tall, with blond hair and her bangs had pink highlights, she had green eyes and had long eyelashes. Yeah she was pretty but who cares right... Right?