ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 3 ⇜

Hyun's POV

First day of class. I feel so great just by thinking that the four of us will be together again. Joo Hee left without a word a year ago. No reasons. No goodbyes but now we have to catch up for the lost time. The happiest moment of my life are those times spent with my three bestfriends. We had the same class although Chaen and Joo Hee is 1year younger than us. They are gifted, they excel in everything. Our parents wants us to study business but eversince our childhood we want to do music. So here we are at CU where most of the alumni are very successful in the field of music and entertainment.

Hyun-ah, is Joo Hee attending the class today? Kyung Wan hyung asked.

I'm not sure hyung. I'll call auntie. Wait for a second. I said while dialling auntie's number.

Hello? the woman on the other line said.

Hello auntie, this is Hyun. Can i get Joo Hee's number?Uncle said he's back and he's going to transfer at CU.

Oh Hyun-ah, hold on a second. She said then gave me the number.

Thanks auntie. I'll see you some other time. Take care auntie. then i hung up.

Now let's call Joo Hee. Chaen said.

Hello Oppa? I said while pretending to sound like a girl. Kyung Wan hyung and Chaen can't hide their laughter.

May i know who's this? he said.

Oppa, did you forget about me already? I missed you badly, i missed the time we spent together, the kisses we shared. I said while trying to hide my laughter.

I'm sorry i think you dialled the wrong num----

I bursed into laughter, i can't take it anymore. hahahaha "Yah Joo Hee-ya where are you? Uncle said you're back and you'll also transfer at CU."

Hyun hyung? aist!!! I will kill you once i saw you. But how did you get my number? He said.

"I called your mom. By the way Kyung Wan hyung and Chaen is with me. I'll put you on speaker mode."

Joo Hee-ya!!! Kyung Wan and Chaen said in unison.

Where are you? Chaeng asked.

Oh hi Chaen hyung, it's been a while. I'll be at the school tomorrow. I asked mom to inform the Professor. I just arrived last night. I think i need a day to adjust first. He said.

You owe us Joo Hee-ya. Better go to school tomorrow or else you'll be dead. Kyung Wan said. We have alot of catching up to do. It's been a year you know.

Arasso hyung. I'll see you tomorrow. He said then hung up.

It's still a mystery to me why he left. Any idea? Chaen said.

No. It's been a year. He seldom communicate with us. No social media updates too. I sighed. We will know once he's here. Let's go. Classes will start soon.

Nayeon's POV

We're here at the classroom. It's still early so i just seat on my chair and put my head on the arm rest. I will take a nap as i feel sleepy but then again, the guy at the parking lot caught my attention as he enter the room with two other handsome guy. They sat at the last row near the window. My mind is going crazy. I can't think clear, what's happening to me?? My heart is beating fast. Why??? Arggghhh!!!

Unnie are you okay? You looked tense. Hmmm. Jihyo said with a grin on her face.

I'm okay. Stop with those non-sense Park Jisoo! She hated everyone when she's being called Jisoo.

Okay Unnie I'll stop but please don't call me Jisoo anymore. But the grin on her face doesn't disappear.

I just nodded then sleep again.

After few minutes our Professor came together with three new students i guess.

Attention class, go back to your seat. Prof. Wang said. We have three new students here from Japan. And by the way, Mr. Yoo and company please come forward. The six of you please introduce yourself. He added.

Hi I'm Minatozaki Sana 20years old from Osaka Japan. Nice to meet you. said the girl name Sana. She's cute. She seems to be friendly.

Hi I'm Hirai Momo 20years old from Kyoto Japan. Nice to meet you. said Momo. She seems to be shy i guess.

Hi I'm Myoui Mina 19years old from Kobe Japan. Nice to meet you. said Mina. I think she's the quiet type coz i barely heard what she says.

Hi I'm Yoo Kyung Wan. 19years old.

I'm Kim Hyun Hee, 19.

Son Chaen Ji. I'm 18.

After that the three boys go back at the back row. My focus is still on Kyung Wan. He got a nice voice. I find myself smiling while thinking about it. But then, those three doesn't smile at all. They look cold, as cold as ice.

Unnie you're too obvious. You like him, don't you?Jihyo whispered while smiling. It's okay Unnie, it's me you don't have to pretend.

I just give her a smile. You're too obvious Im Nayeon! argh! what would i do? I think Jihyo is right. Do i like him at first sight?

--------------------------------------

The three Japanese sit in front of us. The professor go out for a few minutes.

Hi. I'm Sana. she approach me with a smile. My name is Im Nayeon. You can call me Pretty Nayeon. then i give her a smile. This is Momo and Mina. she added.

I'm Jihyo. Park Jihyo. Jihyo said.

After 4hours it's lunch time now. Sana, i know you guys aren't familiar here, come and join us if you want. We can also give you a tour later. I said to which the three of them agree.

Now we've got new friends. It's always a good feeling. lalalalalalala Jihyo said while humming.

I agree. Thank you guys. Mina said while giving a gummy smile.

Why don't we get each other's contact so we can reach one another? Momo suggested.

Great idea but let's eat first. Jihyo said. Let's go!!!

It was a very tiring day.

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭