‍ ‍ ‍ "‍i told you to distance yourself from bonten. seriously, are you really listening to me?" shifting your gaze to where the person spoke, there stood taiju leaning on your bathroom's door. it was dark inside and the only light source came from the moonlight  but you could discern his expression that he wore. you knew he had been inside your bathroom for a long time, god knows why he was there but you had been too busy trying not to acknowledge his presence.

‍ ‍ ‍ "i'm not someone you could control. i've done many things before, and if everything goes wrong, it will be no one's fault."

‍ ‍ ‍ "no." the blue-haired stood straightly with his hands crossed under his chest. judging by the glares you threw him, you weren't pleased to see him at the moment. "misbehave once again or i'll send you back to where you belong." he threatened, and you couldn't help but laugh. the words were not a threat but more of a warning for you to behave as if he's your father while you play as his daughter.

‍ ‍ ‍ mischief danced in his eyes even with no lights on as he said those words which left no room for arguing while you forced yourself to stand up despite the heavy dress that you wore and slowly walked to where he stood. each step was painful as if you were stepping on the shattered glass and every breath seemed like your heart was about to shatter in a minute.

‍ ‍ ‍ "you can't send me back there and neither can anyone else. i know i'll look miserable but i'm ready to risk it all."

‍ ‍ ‍ "for fucks sake, she's already dead!"

‍ ‍ ‍ "you have no rights to talk to me like that!"

‍ ‍ ‍ "i'm only going to say this once because if you keep on like this, nothing would change the fact that your sister is already dead." the yellow eyed male said in a harsh tone, each syllable were clear and sharp. your eyes twitched at the blue-haired's statement and without wasting any seconds, you lifted your leg to strike a kick on his ears.

‍ ‍ ‍ reality makes it evident that there's nothing you can do. taiju has an unusual manner in approaching you, and it was always him that keeps riling you up for no particular reasons. nevertheless, you never wanted to acknowledge the sermon he had in his words. seething through gritted teeth, your face twitched and furrowed your eyebrows together whilst you attempted to mask your smile but the once annoyed look in your face morphed into a sadistic grin. the last time you had a spar with your brother, things turned into a fierce fight with a sharp bite on his neck, which lasted a week because of you and ended up slamming you against the wall, resulting four broken ribs and a broken spine.

‍ ‍ ‍ "maybe if you weren't being a jerk that time, i wouldn't be like this."

‍ ‍ ‍ "what exactly made you think that you're stronger than me?"

‍ ‍ ‍ you had never actually considered yourself the violent type, but you really couldn't care less about what was about to happen right now. the taller male was not bothered by the blood that poured out of his ears; instead, he stooped down until his face was right near to yours and smirked. the intense tension was filled with a loud bang followed by a cacophonous crash that was almost unbearable— your head colliding against the cold marbled surface and after that, all sounds came to a halt with a feeling of hot liquid trickling down on your nose while screaming in pain from the pain that radiate through your skull. it felt like someone had slammed a bottle had been shattered against your head or that you had banged your head on the edge of the table.

‍ ‍ ‍ the first thing you saw when you opened your heavy lidded eyes after struggling to take frantic deep breaths were those golden pupils staring at you. an inscrutable look is the only appropriate way to describe his current emotion, and in your bewildered confusion, it took too much strength to tighten your fist to unleash pummel directly on the bridge of his nose. the blow of your frigid fist on his nose was audible over the stillness but as your fist struck him, the pain that extended from the back of your hand almost went numb which resulted the two of you to wince in agony but when compared to the tremendous guilt that had taken over inside of your heart, all of this seemed inconsequential.