Benji-Viagra Prank

"What's good YouTube it's me y/n here today I'm gonna do a viagra prank on Benji," I say to the camera. "So I've been thinking of doing this for a while now I just never had the time to," "but anyways let's do this thing," I stopped recording I yelled Benji's name " aye I'm going to the store need anything?" "Ya condoms!" He said them laughed at the end. " I'm serious," " fine can you bring me sour patch kids and a coke," "okay bye love ya!" "Bye love you to!" he yelled. I got my keys, camera,and wallet then headed to the car. I put the camera on my tripod and clicked record. "All right to I'm going to Walmart cause why not," " no but seriously I got to get the viagra cause I wasn't planning on doing it to day,"
Benji's P.O.V
So y/n just left the house I'm all by myself now :(. To be honest I love y/n she's everything I look in for a girl I can't believe we started off by friends now look at us we're DATING. I need my thought and decided to go threw snap I was looking at my memories and saw a video of y/n watching my video. "What are you doing?" "Nothing," she said while smiling. "Are you watching my video?" "Ya," she says while smiling still," God her smile I thought. The video was caption "Caught her watching my video".
Y/n P.O.V.
Okay guys so I got all the stuff even though Benji wanted coke I got him a Gatorade cause I the pill and I'm gonna smash it when I get home so I'll see you guys then.
15 minutes later (I'm lazy almost everyday)
I got home got my camera,the bag with Gatorade, and viagra. I press the record button on my camera and said "it's prank time,"
TBC