15 Years

???POV (Kanna up in pic)

"ONE DAY I WILL BECOME THE WIZARD KING AND I'LL MAKE YOU THE HAPPIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD! SO PLEASE SISTER LILLY, WILL YOU MARRY MEEEEEEE!?"

"I'm sorry Asta but it's my duty to serve everyone, so I can't marry you" Sister Lilly replied as she nervously chuckled.

Asta then fell to the ground groaning at his failure he then stood up again.

"Argh! so that's a no?!" he asked as he was really close to Sister Lilly's face.

She then nodded Asta then shouted "I'M NOT DONE! SISTER LILLY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..."

Before he could finish Sister Lilly took out her grimoire and shouted "Noooo Water Creation Magic: Holy Fist of Love"

Claps came toward Asta "Well done sis" Rekka said as she was clapps.

Asta then got up again "I'M STILL NOT DONE!" Asta shouted as he jumped up in the air.

Then Asta was hit back to the ground by a Wind spell. He then got up and looked at Yuno and Kanna.

"How many times does she have to turn you down?" Nash asked sarcastically.

"ARGH! Why are you sticking your nose in this Yuno?!" Asta asked while shouting at the same time.

Yuno then replied as he put his left hand on his chin like he was thinking on what to say back to Asta.

"That's simple really, because your noisy, your short, you lack both composure and tolerance, and there's nothing about you that appeals to women"

Both Yuno and Kanna then walked over to Sister Lilly helping her with the laundry while Asta had arrows sticking out of him.

"Hey! fifteen years of living together and that's how you talk to me you big lady killing jerk!"

Kanna then stared at Asta and then looked back at Sister Lilly and Yuno.

"Here let us help" Kanna said holding out her.

"Thank you Kanna and Yuno."

Asta was getting irritated and went over towards Yuno and shouted "You and me right here!"

Yuno then replied bluntly "Not today",
Asta then groaned and went over towards Kanna.

"No!" Kanna barked at Asta before he could even ask her to fight him.

"Give it up Asta you can't beat Yuno, and you for sure can't beat Kanna and you know it" Nash remarked in a sarcastic tone.

"Sister Lilly please-" before Asta could finish Sister Lilly took out her grimoire as a warning.

Kanna then told Asta "Sister Lilly is a lady of the cloth, so she can't marry you, and besides your to young anyway.

Asta then grunted and then shouted "Shut up cold ice!", Kanna then glared at him by his rude and loud outburst.

Kanna then held out her hand and said "Freeze" with that Asta then was in a block of ice.

The younger kids then laughed "Your so cool Kanna" they praised.

"Yeah your Voice magic is sooooo awesome" Nash praised.

Kanna then smiled and then went back to Yuno and Sister Lilly helping them with the laundry.

Asta then got bored and decided that he would try to use magic, since he couldn't do it for the last 15 years.

"Insta......Kill!" he shouted but nothing happened, Asta then groaned and sulked on the floor.

Nash then turned his face to Asta ''Your never going to be able to use magic Asta"

"Shut up you little brat!" was all Asta could say since he couldn't use magic.

Asta then smiled "Alright then looks like I have to bust up my secret moves"

Rekka then asked in a curious tone "You have secret moves?" With that Asta then started doing cruches.

"Ahhhhhh! Bet you can't do cruches this fast" he shouted. "Like anyone cares idiot"

"Asta's being funny again!" one of the younger kids shouted as she held her hands up in the air.

Soon strong wind blew in the air, Yuno was drying the laundry and Kanna helped by using her voice magic.

After Yuno was done drying the close with is wind magic Kanna said "Warm" and the clothes were warm.

Asta tried to make it a competition amd tried to cut some fire wood, but Yuno cut it first with his wind magic.

Father came out and shouted while crying "Kanna and Yuno are the hopes of this church!"

"Getting into the magic knights isn't a dream for them, they'll make it in for sure" Nash praised.

On the floor Asta was whimpering and then stood up.

"I'll become the wizard king and then I'll come back and rebuild this crumbling dump of a church!"

With that vains popped out of father's head "Crumbling dump that's taking it to far!" he shouted as he pointed at Asta.

Asta then stood back up and face Yuno and Kanna and held out hist fist for a fist bump.

"Right Yuno and Kanna?" But neither Kanna or Yuno answered "Right?" Asta said waiting for an answer.

Yuno and Kanna then stared at Asta and walked away to go inside the church.

Asta seemed hurt by this and put his fist down.

Sister Lilly then stared at Asta.

"Asta are you ok" she asked him with a concerned voice. But he ran away yelling "I'LL SO YOU, I'LL SHOW YOU ALL DAMN YOU!"

She then went into the church to check on Yuno and Kanna.

She then asked them worried "Kanna,Yuno can you try getting along with Asta?"

Yuno then turned to her "Why should we try to get along with him?"

All Kanna did was just standing in silence.

''But all 3 of you used to be so close" Sister Lilly said in a calm yet concerned voice.

"Yeah we were" Kanna whispered.

'What happened with the three of them' Sister Lilly thought as she was about to leave the church.