Ch. 19

Audrey's POV

Tonight Harry would be taking me out, and I have no clue what to wear all, all he told me was to dress casually. So, of course, I went home and talked to Kira about it, beings as she has a fantastic fashion sense. It is 6:30 right now and I have only 2 hours to get ready.

"Ughhh, Kira just find me something to wear already." I sighed, Kira had been in my closet looking through my clothes for what seems like hours. She laughed at my impatience and threw a navy blue tee shirt with "Girls just wanna have fun." written across it in white letters, along with a pair of skinny jeans.

"Now hurry up and change missy, I have to do your hair and makeup." She playfully yelled at me as I started changing. After I was finished she quickly did my makeup in a light, natural style and katniss braided my hair for me. As soon as I was going downstairs to unplug my phone, I heard the door bell and immediatley knew it was Harry. I quickly yelled goodbye to Kira and went outside with Harry, locking the door.

Once we were in his black jeep, I spoke, "Sooooo, are you ready to tell me where you are taking me yet?" I hate surprises and it has been bothering me that I don't know where we are going, for all I know he could be taking me to a field to kill me. But then again, I need to let my thoughts stop taking over me because Harry would never do such a thing.

He looked at me, chuckling to himself, "You'll see in about 5 minutes, so calm your wits Auds, I know you will love it." He spoke, sitting one of his hands on my thigh and squeezing. I giggled and just sighed.

Soon enough, we were at our destination. And might I say, I felt like a child when I realized we were at the fair. The fair was my most favorite place of all time. And trust me when I say that, because I feel like a teenage girl at a 5 Second of Summer concert. You get my vibe yet?

"Uh Haz, how the heck did you know this was my favorite place?!" I spoke, ecstatic.

"This isn't all. Just wait." Harry replied back, mischeviously. I didn't know what to think or what he meant so I just nodded my head and dragged him over to the big ship that rocks, I think it is called Pharaoh's Fury?

After standing in line for the ride for what felt like ages, we finally climbed up and I made sure we got on the end because it was the best spot.

As we started rocking, Harry looked over at me and just chuckled to himself about my excitement. After the ride was finally over we got off and when Harry's lanky body started walking he looked as if he were drunk off his mind and trying to walk.

"Bit dizzy yeah?" I giggled at Harry. He gave me a playful glare and dragged me to a roller coaster called the ring of fire. It was the ride that I absolutley hated. I gave Harry a horrifying look. He must be crazy.

"I heard this was your most favorite ride of all of the rides." He chuckled to himself as he looked behind me and winked at something. I turned around and couldn't believe my eyes. The person behind me was the last of who I would have expected it to be.