Ch. 13 Deadly Cousins

Hannah's POV

Serve's that bitch right, maybe she'll die this time. As I ran away from the fire, careful not to get caught, I called my cousin Carlee and asked if I could come and visit her and Corey in Switzerland. She explained how Corey moved to France with his current "girlfriend of the week".

.

"Well, anyway I tried killing this Audrey girl and I kinda need to get out of this police Juris Diction before I get arrested for attempted murder."

.

" Sure, but your explaining everything when you get here, I will mail you the plane ticket and it should be there by tomorrow, I will see you soon." She jumbled out as a reply to me, before quickly hanging up. Well, looks like I may just be getting out of this one I thought. Until tjere was a knock on my door and a deep voices were saying things until someone boomed,

.

"Police, open the door ma'am."

.

2 Days Later......

Audrey's POV

"Hello?" I answered my phone quietly, I had just gotten out of my shower and was ready to take a nap.

.

"We think we've found your Hannah Woods girl. If you would, come down to the station and let us know if it really is her." I hung up the phone, changed, and then made my way towards the police station down town. But, unluckily, instead of seeing Hannah in the small room I found her deadly cousin, named Carlee, she's from Switzerland. I felt the edges of my eyes start to brim with tears, and then darted straight out and to the road. I couldn't do this anymore, I hope she rots in hell, for all of the cold-hearted things she has done to me. I thought my life was fixing to be over, as I lay in the middle of the road. That was until Harry's face appeared in front of me.

.

"What do you think your doing, you could die?!" His voice boomed at me.

.

"I just want to die, be away from Hannah for once, I just can't do this anymore, Harry!" I sobbed, screaming back at him. We must really look stupid, standing in the middle of the road yelling at each other. I mentally laughed, it accidentally slipped from my mouth and came out.

.

"What could possibly be the reason for you to be laughing at this moment?!  HUH?!?!" He boomed even louder this time.

.

"I-I'm sorry Harry, please calm down." I spoke to him softly. He began to say something else, until out of no where a truck was coming fast towards us.

.

"AUDREY, move!" He screamed, as he pounced at me, pushing both of us out of the way, just before the truck was about to come in contact with us.

.

"WHAT THE HELL BITCH, WHY'D YOU FUCKING MOVE?!?!" An all-too familiar voice yelled out of the truck window.

.

"Corey?" I seethed through my teeth. He was Hannah's other deadly cousin. I thought he was in France with Mandi.........