This is Confusing ?

"It's not fair," complained Mitchel Musso as he licked his ice pop, "what have I done?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a Monday morning. Musso woke up to the sound of incessant beeping and the bright, obnoxious sunlight shining through the window. His hand shot out and smacked the snooze button to end the beeps and roll over in his bed. Just as he was getting comfy again, the beeping began once more. Musso grumbled under his breath and smacked the snooze button yet again....

----------

It was a Monday night, Musso woke up the the sound of incessant beeping and a dark, blackness covering all of his room. His hand shot out and smacked the snooze button to end the beeps and roll over in his bed. Just as he was getting comfy again, the beeping began once more. Musso grumbled under his breath and smacked the snooze button- or so he thought. He smacked the alarm clock right off the table it was resting on. The beeping ended and a crash was heard.

Alone in the quiet, pitch-black darkness of his room, Mitchel Musso finally got up out of bed only to trip on the now broken alarm clock on the floor. Mitchel doubled over backwards and landed on the ground.

"FRICK!" he screeched at the top of his lungs, "I'VE GONE BLIND!"

Mitchel scrambled to his feet and began to walk around the room with his arms outstretched. He felt his way to the light switch and, as if by a miracle from God (amen), Mitchel Musso had the ability to see.

"Ah, false alarm," Musso sighed. He scanned his room, "Ah, broken alarm."

Mitchel Musso walked over to his alarm clock and picked it up. It seemed to be okay actually. It had a few bumps and scratches, and the snooze button had a large indent from constant use. The batteries had fallen out from the fall. Mitchel proceeded to reinstall the missing batteries into his alarm clock and tested it out. A single beep was heard and 12:00am was displayed on the clock. He reached into his desk and pulled out his cell phone, ignoring all the missed calls and unseen notifications, to check the time; it was 9:42pm. He adjusted the alarm clock accordingly.

"Ah, fixed alarm." Mitchel chuckled as he put the fixed alarm clock back on his bedside desk and returning the phone to the drawer. At that moment his stomach rumbled loudly. He remembered that he had been in bed all day.

"Not that it matters..." Mitchel Musso let out a deep sigh. He had been with this routine for almost a whole week now. He never had the motivation to get out of bed or actually DO anything anymore. Living was such a pain to him. He took his phone out from the drawer again and stared at it. He felt alone and angry at the world, he felt angry and alone in life, and he felt... betrayed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TUESDAY – 6 DAYS AGO

Mitchel Musso was overjoyed. Today is going to be a good day, he thought. It was the morning, Mitchel jumped out of bed and shut off his alarm clock. His life was going just the way he had hoped and he was so excited to share that with his friends! He grabbed his phone from his drawer and went directly to speed dial. Musso called up his best friend, [NAME REDACTED], and as soon as they answered, Musso squealed excitedly.

"OMIGOSH today is the DAY!" Mitchel yelled, "are you as excited as I am?!?!"

"Eh? What's today?" responded the groggy voice on the other end of the line.

"T H E D A Y" Mitchel Musso responded.

"The day?"

"YES YES YES!! Y'know?? It's FINALLY Tuesday!"