HOW I MET EUNKWANG Part 2

How I Met Eunkwang

Part 2

MAYA'S POV

"Ma-maya-shi?" I rose from my sleep the instant I heard my name.

*dugsh*

I accidentally hit his head. "argh~" he cupped his forehead, stroking it.

I was quick to stand up and I snatched my backpack on the side of the bench. "Nu-nugusaeyo?!" My words came tumbling out in a stutter.

He stood up, fixed his clothing and turned to me. I froze even without him speaking yet. 'Was it him?' I asked myself.

"Eunkwangamnida" he said politely, took off his cap and bowed lightly. Looked around and returned the cap back on.

My jaw-dropped for a moment as I confirmed it was him, I looked around to see if there are some crazy fangirls. "A-annyeonghasaeyo" I bowed lightly. "Why are you here?" I voiced out my curiousity.

He did not answer. He removed the earphones plugged on his ears, took something from his pocket and handed me a gadget.

"Eh?" I looked at him and took the thing from his hand. It looked familiar. It took me a while to realize it. It was my mp3. My long lost mp3. "waah~ thank u so much!!!" I exclaimed. I looked back to him, smiling. And before I could speak he explained that I left it in their van and this and that. I couldn't make out the rest of his explanation, for God knows how much I long for my precious mp3. I excitedly pressed on the power button and keyed in my password and it showed me my playlist. The playlist named '응강의 사랑' (Eungkangie my love) and the track 'Like That Day' Cube Voice Project was still playing, the earplugs was still connected.  It hit me and I felt like I've been drenched with cold water.

I instantly looked at him realising he was able to break the code. He was able to unlock my mp3, if not then why was he using it just now? I was busted. He knew my password was his date of birth. Plus he might've read all my notes and some random stuff I keep. My gmail, Melon, mnet accounts and passwords used for voting for them. I get it now, that is why he know this place, my 'secret place'.  I can't believe this. It felt like he had opened the skeletons in my closet. My mind was travelling at a storm-like velocity.

"ANDWAE!!!" I yelled.

------

EUNKWANG'S POV

"ANDWAE!!!" she shouted. She wasn't looking at me though. She seemed to be lost in her thoughts.

I looked around and met few pairs of eyes of those people around. There weren't a lot of them, but I can hear some murmurs and I realised that I have blown up my cover already.

I quickly stepped towards Maya to tell her that people are looking at us. But she was more quick in avoiding me.

"I am sorry and thanks for bringing this back" she said then she bowed, turned and ran away before I could even react.

"Wait!" I yelled. I can't be left here alone. She might be thinking about what happened last time. She's being cautious again. I ran to my bike. I was following her and I was on my way to the paved footpath when-

"KYAAAH!!!"

*dugsh*

I was knocked on the ground. Clutching my elbows in pain. I tried to get up but I can't move my legs. People were starting to gather around me. I can hear them say 'He is Eunkwang right?'

'What happened to him'

'Why was he here?'

I am in deep trouble. I thought of calling Manager hyung. I gathered all my strength to get up. "Seo Eunkwang oppa!!! Let me help you!!" a girl offered her hands but I saw her holding a camera.