Former assassin

No one's p.o.v 

Y/n sighed as Danny, Luke, Ava, Sam, Peter, Fury and Coulson surrounded  her. "Well? What's with your face?" Sam demaned, earning a snarl from Y/n. "Promise you guys won't  freak out about this? Cause when I saw what I did, I swore myself I would never do it again." Y/n said. The team, Fury and Coulson  nodded. "Ok...." Y/n breathed in, then exaled. "I was once an...... Assassin." She said, turning  away from the team, tears threatening  to  spill. "You were what?!" The team shouted, while Fury and Coulson  just nodded. "Couldn't  you guys tell? She has holes in her wing with black around them." Coulson said, leaving  the the team surprised and  confused. "You two knew?! How?!" Y/n said, shocked. "You said yes immediately  when I asked if you wanted to join the team. Kinda gave it away. Plus you jumped off the helicarrier  as if it was normal." By this time, Y/n had tears falling  down her face. She shifted back to human form and ran off to her room in the helicarrier.

Dannys p.o.v

I watched Y/n run off, tears spilling down her face. I turned to the rest of the team. "Wow, seriously, guys?! She has a terrible  past and you just freak out like that?!" I shouted,making the team, Fury and Coulson  flinch. "She was a freaking  Assassin, Danny! How do    we know she won't  turn from  us and murder us!?" Sam said, throwing  his hands in the air. He  had a point. "I'm  going to see her." I said, but went to my room first to get into some normal clothes. Once I did, I made my way to her room  and gently  knocked. "Who is it?!" Y/n spat. "It's  me, Danny." I said. "What do you want with an Assassin like me? Want me to kill someone? Cause I've stopped." She growled. I slowly  opened the door to see Y/n bent  over a desk. All across  her room were drawings of a dragon murdering another dragon. 'That must be her.' I thought, feeling guilty  for her. I looked over her shoulder  and saw a dragon with her face seeming to melt. I was horrifying.

"So, uh, sorry about my team

"So, uh, sorry about my team." I said. "Whatever." She grumbled. "I mean it." I said. "Shouldn't  you get ready for school  tomorrow?" She asked. I sighed, nodded and left.

Hey guys! Rainleaf  here! Credit to the artists from the pictures above!