So..... she CAN'T swim?

Your p.o.v

"Tell me again why we're  going to the beach?" You said to Ava, who was on your back. "For training!" She exclaimed. You sighed. This was bad news. Why? Because  your scales were fire, but thank God it didn't  hurt people. But still. Your scales  are  fire. The fire could dissappear in water, which  could kill you. Secondly, you didn't  know  how to swim.

(Time skip  to you and Dannys turn to fight)

Dannys p.o.v

Y/n looked at me, terror  sprawled  across her face. Her e/c kept flickering  down to the water and then at me, then look at the water again and then me again. "Ready? Set... FIGHT!" Nova shouted, and Y/n leaped towards me. I quickly  dodged her attack, summoned  my chi, and punched  her in the face a bit harder than I intended  to.  She screeched in terror as she fell into the water, steam coming off her scales as she landed in the water. She raised  a talon out of the water. I was terrified  at what the talon looked like. It wasn't black like it normally  was, it was white. 'Ok, how much did I hurt her that her talon turned white?!' I thought. I waited  for her to come back up, but she didn't. "Oh no, she wasn't  lying!" Ava said, panicking. "What? What are you talking  about?!" Peter asked. "Her scales are fire! Without  that fire she won't  survive, and she can't  swim!" Ava exclaimed, panicked. 'Oh god, why didn't  Y/n tell me!' I thought, diving  into the water, where I saw Y/n flail her talons around. She stopped as her entire body went white. I swam down towards her and grabbed  her talons. 'Don't  die, please!' Suddenly  Luke and Ava came down and helped me get Y/n to land.  "Quick! Is she alive?! CHECK FOR A PULSE!" Ava said loudly. I quickly  felt around for a pulse. Thank God I found one. I sighed,  relived. "There's a pulse." I said, as Y/ns scales turned back to there normal color. She started  coughing up water. But something  was off about her. It hit me like a rock. She had a frill around her ears, a scar on her snout ear and 16 white spots on one side of her snout. "Whoa! Y/n, what happened  to you?! You got frills, a scar  on your snout and ear, you even have 16 weird  white spots on one side of your snout!" Peter exclamied.

Your p.o.v

"I what?!" I snarled, lashing my tail. "I was told those  would never  return!" I roared, remembering  what my grandfather  had told me.
(Flashback)

"Please, please please?????" You pleaded your grandfather, Ember. "Oh, Y/n. Your parents  would murder me if they found out!" Ember exclaimed. You  were almost ready  to leave Canada, and, since you didn't  want anyone to find out that you were once an assassin, you wanted you scars and frills to be covered  up. "I don't  want anyone  to know  I was once an assasin when I get to New york! Not even those heros there!" You said, lashing your tail. Ember flinched, then sighed. "Alright, fine." He said, touching  both your frills before whispering something. Her did this to your scars and the marks on your snout. "And the tears in your wing?" Ember asked, nodding at the marks on your wing. You shook your  head. "Nope, I gotta  give them the idea I can auctally  fight." You said. Ember nodded. "The spell I put will never go away." You nodded.

(End)

Danny flinched. "What are you talking  about?" Luke said. I sighed. "I'll  tell you guys at the helicarrier. Coulson and Fury will want to know. And, Danny, thanks." You said, and took off.