11.WHOS???

Jade's P.O.V

The doctor came back and said "alright Tori we came to the conclusion that your pregnant.." I looked at Tori and she was balling her eyes out. "when can I leave?" tori asked. "whenever you'd like, just one of your friends needs to sign these papers. I walked out with the doctor and said "she's a single mom, we just caught her bf cheating on her. so it's hard for her." "This happens all the time, of she wants we can put the baby up for adoption or remove it completely." he said. "how far along is she.?" I ask. "um 2 months and she's a little small in the stomach area but nothing serious." he said. "Ok" he let us go and when we got back to Tori's house her parents were there and they saw tori's puffy face. "tori sweetie what's wrong?" her mom asked. "Beck cheated on me." She said.

Beck's P.O.V

"Ugh I wish I never would have meet you!" I screamed at Cat walking out to my car. I knew I couldn't go to Andre's house. first I need to talk to Tori. I pull in to there drive way and walk to the door. I ring the door bell and Vanessa opens the door and pulls me in. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" I hear Tori's dad yell as he runs towards me. Mrs.Vega holds him back. they all start yelling at me when tori speaks up "everyone sit down now." Jade says in a hushed tone trying to not let everyone hear "are you sure you wanna tell now." "yes" she says quietly. "If you have any weapons if so hand them over" tori said. Her dad handed over 3 knifes and 2 guns, her brother a gun and a knife, her mom a gun and knife, Jade scissors and Andre's pocket knife, I had a pair of keys with a knife on it so I handed it to her. "Alright so dad after you hear this your gonna wanna kill some one and be mad at me." she said. "what?" he dad said. "Beck got me pregnant." she said hiding behind Andre. "I'm not mad at you sweetie, BECK" he said looking at me. "yes?" I say scared. "you better step up and be a father because my daughter is not being one of those single moms because of you and if you leave her or ever cheat on her again I will hunt you down and feed you to the....." He went to finish but Mrs.Vega said "Watch it, Tori can I talk to you and Jade upstairs." " yes" Jade and Tori said in union.

A/N

That's it!

QOTD: What is Tori's mom gonna talk to them about?

And shout outs are: LeenDabaja and KatieWoods2013 sorry if I spelled it wrong.

Comment what you think the answer is to the QOTD to get a shoutout next chapter.

Toodles

Jade