"Excuse me?"

"Well, I know you have a younger brother, you enjoy replying to emails, love wine more than anything, like the rain and have an obsession with luxury cars," he listed a few of the things I did indeed love. But...

"You missed one out," I interrupted. He raised his eyebrows at me as he asked me to continue, so I did. "I absolutely love Jalapenos."

"You do?" he asked back, surprised. "So, you like spicy food?"

"Is that even a question?"

"I despise spicy food."

"Shut up," I narrowed my eyes at him as I felt personally offended. "So, you eat weak-ass curry then?"

"I eat normal curry," he argued me. All in an act, I placed my hand on my chest as I faked hurt.

"You continue to disappoint me today..."

"What does that even mean?"

"First you order hot coffee and now you say you eat your curry bland... I'm not sure if I should still be here."

"At least I didn't take you to the S place," he said and I had to laugh at the name he had called Starbucks. S place. So, maybe he could be funny. If he tried hard enough. "When was the last time you've been there?"

"I'm not sure. Perhaps when I was at university?"

"When was that? A decade ago?" he smirked at me and the urge to pour my coffee all over him began to grow in me. He was so cheeky. "When did you finish your education?"

"Um... 2014. I was already working on my business then since... well, you don't really need to know that," I laughed a little as I realised what was about to slip through my mouth. "What about you?"

"2016," he said. "Two years later than you and we're already on the same scale, huh?"

"Didn't I tell you before men get treated differently to women," I let the salty comment slip through my lips. His eyebrows furrowed at me as he felt offended, at least it seemed like he did.

"What is that supposed to mean?" he asked. "I did work for my success, you know."

"I don't doubt that for a second."

"Well, that's how it came off."

"Maybe shouldn't have taken it out of context."

"Maybe you should've worded it differently."

"Please don't piss me off too," I sighed. I really only agreed to leave my office because I knew I would have exploded otherwise. "Let's just talk about something else."

"No, let's talk about this," he pushed it. "I always knew you pretty much despised me. I feel like this is the perfect time to tell me why."

"You're competition. I don't like competition. Simple as that," I shrugged. Other than that, there really was no problem with him. Well, his cocky arse did piss me off sometimes. But, that was it. Plus, he wasn't someone I was interested in – or anyone in general.

"I'm not buying that."

"Good thing it's not on sale."

"You're not funny," he told me as a matter of fact. I rolled my eyes before a quiet scoff escaped my lips.

"Find something new to tell me, please."

"I would if I knew you," he commented.

"Technically speaking, that still wouldn't mean you could tell me something new as I would know everything, anyway."