🍋 Shouto Todoroki x Reader - Full [NSFW]

Start from the beginning

You instantly give in to his command, rolling over to face him. Now laying eye to eye you stare at him lovingly. Your hands gliding down his muscular naked body as you take his length in both hands.

Of course he came to bed naked..

Instantly getting to work, your hands pump up and down the full length of his shaft a few times before you feel his strong hand grip the back of your neck. The room pitch black aside from the moonlight shining in from the window, so you flinch at his touch. His hand etching your face down toward his crotch, obligating you quickly shuffle lower down the bed.

"Your mouth feels better, [YN]" He moaned.

"Sh-Shouto-"

"Shh"

Suddenly two hands are run up your neck and into the back of your hair, pressing his thick cock down your throat, your mouth opening immediately at the feeling of him at your entrance. Tingles run down your spine as your eyes roll back instantly. Todoroki mercilessly throat fucking you, you can hardly breath as he pulls his length out of your mouth, saliva dripping everywhere before entering once again. Pounding harder than before, letting out low grunts as he pulls on your hair. Choking and gagging on his length, pools growing in your panties. Fuck, I need him to touch me NOW.

As he pulls out, you gasp for air. Your mind was completely blank and the only thing you can think about is catching a breath. Sure... Your mouth felt nice, but a cum filled pussy is his end goal, and he would make it happen. You were taken by surprise at the sensation of your panties being ripped off and his pulsating cock rubbing against your lower lips. Now over the top of you, both his hands pinning your wrists above your head as he enters, whining and whimpering in absolute pleasure. Yes, this is what I need!! Fuck - ahh!

He thrusts his length in and out of you fiercely. Fucking you harder than you've ever been fucked in your entire life. His tip hitting your cervix with each and every thrust. He would do anything it takes to ensure you get pregnant. You knew by the lack of restraint that he was an absolute beast, all those pent up emotions and anger come out during times like this, loving you the only way he knows how as he pounds your body deeper into the mattress. You let out loud moans and yelping in pleasure, your g-spot being stimulated like never before, you try to form words but it's all incomprehensible.

He doesn't stop, his pace was fast but sure enough he was able to go faster, thrusting back and forth. Sweat dripping from his forehead as he stared into your fluttering eyes. A look of determination coming over him as you feel his cock start to twitch. The tensing of his member growing inside your walls stretching you a little more as he prepares for release. His legs tremble slightly, but not too much. He is eager and ready as he pumps his hot seed deep inside you. All you can feel is his cum leaking throughout your body. You let out a half hearted smile; hoping that maybe, just maybe this time will be enough.

You cry out as he begins once again, you were expecting him to stop but he wouldn't.

"I'm going to fuck a baby into you, whatever it takes" His voice low and serious. His intention was clear, and it turned you on even more.

"Mhm y-yes please-" you whine.

His pace picks up once again as he bounces up and down aggressively. Fucking his hot semen deeper inside of you. You cry out, tears of pleasure rolling down your cheek as your climax approaches. Your legs shake like an earthquake before your entire body convulses. "O-oh ahh f-fuck - Shouto!!" You scream as your juices squirt all over him. The knot in your stomach dropping completely, as this point his cum was leaking out of you. He continued once again, smiling down at you. His hands glide down your body and press your hips against the mattress. You were feeling super sensitive at this point, almost over stimulated but he didn't care.

His thrusts grew sloppy once again, but actually sloppy this time. He was a little exhausted, his animalistic side had completely come out this time, you throw your head to the side and notice a small burn in the mattress beside you. Your face flushed as you smirk at the sight.

He climaxes once more inside you for good measure, his hot semen dripping down the back of your thigh as he crashes down beside you. Remaining inside of you for a few minutes to make sure nothing would come out. You WILL have my child.

After a few moments he gently removes himself from you, the both of you panting heavily. You feel his hot breaths against your ears as he pants.

"Lick me clean" He states.

You oblige, lowering yourself and licking up the mixture of your bodily fluids before laying back down beside him. Your fragile frame draped across his chest as he tickles your back and plants a soft peck upon your forehead.

"Sleep well beautiful. I love you" He whispers.

"I love you too Shouto, sleep well"

______

THANKS FOR READING!!! BTW If you want a part 2 let me know because I've got an idea.
Please vote and comment if you enjoyed ❤️❤️

Guys we are so close to 200k reads I can't believe it?? Like I'm so bad why are you here? Bahaha anyway I was thinking I could do a q&a if you have any questions for me?? Idk I'm not really interesting but if you have any questions please post here! I'll answer them in a chapter if I actually get enough questions!

See ya for the next one! ✌🏼💞