🍋 Tenya Iida x Reader - Be Quiet, Princess [NSFW]

HIII SURPRISE UPLOAD
twice in one week I know what a shock
Y'all I'm gonna attempt to write Iida like this BECAUSE YOU GUYS KEEP ASKING FOR IT AND IM gonna gET IT TOGETHER AND JUST DO IT
Anyway this is gonna be a lil wild, my precious boi is full daddy rn ✌🏼😉
Warnings: NSFW, Daddy Kink

_____

Yourself and Tenya had briefly spoken about spicing your relationship up a little. The conversation you lead whilst he listened intently of course. He was a little thrown off when you told him your interests but it didn't seem to hinder him too much, he's sweet and caring especially in the bedroom but you know what he's capable of, and wanted him to show you.

Tenya has the entire evening planned out, the two of you would go out to a beautiful restaurant for dinner and then make your way back home for "dessert" as he liked to put it. Dinner was great, there was a small part of you that hoped he'd try something at the table but it's not unexpected that he wouldn't do that.

Standing on the sidewalk, arm in arm waiting on a taxi you rest your head against his muscular figure. He simply smiled and looked down at you, brushing away a hair that had fallen over your eyes before planting a soft kiss on your forehead.

"Thank you for a wonderful night, Tenya" you whisper.

"Anything for you, princess" he replied assertively.

Did he just - he's never called me - I'm so - oh what's happening now?

Your eyes widen as they trail his figure and meet with his own. Thoughts of possibilities overwhelm your mind, suddenly you felt excited for what's possibly to come.  As your eyes met a sly smile is all you see, Tenya interlaced his fingers with your own and simply looked ahead as a taxi pulled up beside you.

He's up to something..

You step down from the sidewalk, Iida opening the car door for you first so you could get in. You noticed as Iida entered behind you that he had removed his jacket and held it in his arms. You both buckle your seatbelts and tell the driver the address.

"Are you cold [YN]?" He asks.

"A little, but I'm fine" you smile.

"Here, place this over your legs. I told you to wear stockings tonight! We wouldn't want you getting sick"

Iida gently rests his jacket over your legs and lends a soft smile. His hand placed on the bare skin of your thigh underneath the jacket.

The two of you speak about the night and how much you enjoyed it, how kind the waiter was and how beautiful the view was from the restaurant. Your conversation then diverts to work and Iidas week ahead, you liked knowing what he had planned. His job was dangerous and it helped calm you down a little.

Suddenly the taxi falls silent, the two of you peacefully enjoying each other's company, the only thing that can be heard was the radio from the front seat and the noises from the traffic surrounding you.

Tenyas hand gently begins caressing your thigh and gently slides further toward your core. Your eyes widen quickly as you dart back and forth between Tenya and the driver. Swallowing the lump in your throat you mumble out a few words.

"T-Tenya, what are you - "

"Shh" He whispers.

His fingers make their way to your slightly damp undergarment. Brushing back and forth against the thin material causing you to squirm a little in pleasure. You attempt to rub your thighs together to relieve the tension but his hand was in the way. Keeping quiet, your breaths were deep and slow as he pulled your panties to the side and slid his digits against your wet slit. The two of you looking out the car windows and then back at each other, attempting to be discreet.