Chapter 25

Fionna's P.O.V

Being pregnant and having twins is harder than I thought. Especially when you're trying to hide it. But that recipe that Mason gave me actually really helped me surprisingly. My back didn't hurt anymore and some of the stress was lifted off but the question was, when would I tell Cake about this or if I would ever tell her? I'm always nervous around her and I think Cake is starting to notice. Sometimes she asks me if everything is okay and I have to lie to her and say that I'm fine even when I'm about to break down. It's the start of February and I can see a small size bulge coming out of my body. Right now I'm standing at the mirror feeling the little bulge. It's so fragile like and it's coming out of my body. I smile little to myself and forget about all what happened. I'm excited to have these babies with Marshall, even with everything following up. Just want to be with Marshall, the babies, and Cake. I want to be with my family; Marshall and the babies included. I want to have a normal life, but that's not happening. Now I have to play my cards right. I'm not going to be a housewife, but I will take care of my family. I want to make more my life I'm not going to sat around and be like oh poor me. I have to do this. I chose to do this and I'm dealing with this now so I need to get with the program and start moving on with my life. Marshall and I are collecting baby stuff and I'm trying to figure out a way to tell Cake. Think I'm going to tell Cake in two months about the babies. I think that's when she'll notice that I'm not just getting bigger, that I'm having twins. I know that she'll be disappointed in me and I hope she takes a this very well. I don't know if I am going to tell her about Marshall being the father. I haven't figured that part out yet. I'm laying in my bed and looking at the ceiling. Cake is on a business trip and will be home in 2 days so I'm just here all alone in the house. All of the sudden there's a tapping noise on my window. Looking over, I see Marshall with a big smile on his face and waving frantically like a little kid. Smile grows on my face and I opened my window.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Let me in and I'll tell you," he said with a smirk.

He is holding something in his black jacket, but I can't tell what it is. I'll let him in and he goes over to my bed.

"What is in your jacket?" I ask.

"Since we are having these two kids together, why can't we have fun? I had the movie, Heat Signature, and some candy. This will be our third-ish fourth-ish date. Besides I wanted to come over to hang out with you and see how you're doing," he said.

"Oh my Glob! I love Heat Signature!" I exclaimed," What a gentle men."

"Yeah yeah. Let's go down stairs and watch this movie all ready," he said.

He picks me up bridal style and carries me to the couch in the living room. He puts in the movie and it starts playing.

"See isn't this nice. We don't have worry about all the baby drama right now. We are just two cross lovers watching a movie," he said.

"How knew that you were so romantic," I said.

He's cheeks got bright red. We laid there together all bundled up. He was right, we were just cross lovers.

-In the morning-

Something loud woke me up. I could tell what it was, but it was loud. I open my eyes and I see that the comfort of Marshall is gone. Where is he? The screaming continues and my brain connects to whose voice it is. I jump up and I find Marshall in front if me with a scared look on his face.

He whispers to me," Your sister is home."