Author's Note

I started writing this story in the summer when I began to gain interest in astronomy. I don't believe all these stereotypes of Zodiacs, and I don't really believe that my zodiac (Sagittarius) corresponds with my life too much... But I would scroll through Instagram and I would see zodiac posts that were funny, interesting, and relatable. I began researching these stereotypes of how every zodiac acted and it inspired me and my best friend, D (@yourlieinspring), to write a book about it.

So we did. There was confusion after the first couple chapters, so she gave up on writing the book. I was really excited to write it with her, but when she gave me the full ability to control everything that happens in the book, I was excited. I would write 5 chapters a day sometimes.. I just flew.

Writing is like that for me. I can put some headphones on, listen to music, and I will zone out of the world and the words will just appear without any thought. I represent myself through the romance I write. I am a romantic, I can say that for sure, and since I don't have my own romance, I dream it and share it on Wattpad. Writing is my getaway, my comfort zone, something that takes me away from the pain of life.

I had writer's block for over a year, so tonight, when I began writing at 11 pm and the words came out of me, I felt amazing. I rushed into completing the book, which is why there are so many mistakes in chapter 30. But even though I rushed, I liked how it turned out.

My writer's block is gone. I thank those who read my book(s) for that as well because you inspire me and motivate me to keep on writing. Thank you :).

I have two ideas. One is romance, the other is action/adventure. Adventure and action is a little out of my comfort zone, which is why I will be writing and publishing the romance book first, but I do want to stick with my action/adventure book as well because I would like to see if you guys enjoy reading something I make that is a little different.

If I don't end up writing the action/adventure book, I will most likely make a sequel to Zodiacs' Academy... But I might make a sequel after the action/adventure book anyways. Even though I would love to make a sequel of this book, it might not be out till the end of 2019, and I'm still not sure if you would enjoy reading it.

I loved writing this book. I could continue to worry about writing a sequel or not, but instead I'm going to wait and see what the future brings me, and I'm going to continue to write the new romance idea until it's done. Until then, though, I'm going to flow with my writing. But I would like to know what kind of books you like to read so I can maybe write a book that appeals to you in the future, so let me know? I love you guys! Thank you for your support.... I honestly couldn't have done it without you.

Xx
-11/25/2018
- November 25, 2018

I was right about the sequel thing. I made it and finished it by September 2019. Again, thank you for everything.

- January 05, 2020