Silence...

When we pulled up to my house the boys were very quite. They just looked at me then at each other. After a while of intense staring, I got out of the car, unlocked the house and plopped myself down on the couch after pulling on a t-shirt, as I was still in my bathing suit. About 10 minutes later the door opened and in came five guilty looking boys. They smiled sheepishly at me, so I smiled back.

"Make yourselves at home." I said plainly, motioning for them to sit down on the couch. They did as I said.

"Do you have a bathroom?" Niall asked me after about five minutes of akward silence.

"Down the hall, third door on your right." I said poining in that direction.

"Thanks" He muttered as he got up and slowly made his way down the hall.

After the door to the bathroom shut Louis look up at me. "I'm Louis"  he said. Then looking back at his hands.

"I'm Harry" Stated, well Harry.

"Zayn" The black haired one muttered.

"I'm Liam, and Niall is in the bathroom." Stated a tall brown haired one.

I looked at them before saying, "Hey, I'm Ally."

I looked at the ground then back up when I heard foot steps coming from the bathroom.

"I take it you don't like us?" Asked Niall as he sat back down on the couch.

"It's not that I don't like you, I'm just not a fan." I stated simply.

"EXUSE ME!" Shouted Louis, making us all jump. He ran over to me and sat down. "How do you not like me?" I'm LOUIS TOMLINSON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" 

I ran a hand through my hair before answering.

"I think you are all great guys. I'm just not a big fan of your music is all." I looked up at Louis who was pouting.

"Aww! Don't be sad!" I yelled scooting over and hugging him. I looked up and he was smiling the a crazy person. "What?" I said not taking my eyes away from his.

"You like me!" He yelled, now givining me a hug. I laughed at him. Wow could I actully be having a good time with One Direction? I mean ever sense Sarah told me about....OH MY GOD SARAH!

"Crap Crap Crap!" I yelled standing up and flinging Louis off of me.

"What!" Zayn Yelled jumping to him feet, along with everone else.

"Sarah is still at the beach and she doesn't have a ride home!" I yelled. Pulliign my hair in all directions. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this was so short, but it seemed like an apropreate time to stop. Also sorry about my spelling! I know it's bad. Well, Please vote and comment! No hate please :D Thanks for reading!