| 9 |

NAHLA

"Are you hungry?" I looked up from my phone, shaking my head

"Are you hungry?" I looked up from my phone, shaking my head. "I swear you say this all the time but when I get mines you're quick to dig in." Jamir moans while screwing me, making me laugh lightly.

It was now coming onto eight at night, I've been at Jamir's since I finished university earlier around two in the afternoon. This had now become such a normal routine for me, spending time with Jamir after a long day at university. I couldn't lie, Jamir was so understanding. Compared to Marcus he was a breath of fresh air. We hardly argued and if we did it was over stupid things like; me not answering my phone.. petty things like that. I've noticed within the short time I've been getting to know him, he was nothing like Marcus. Whereas, Marcus kept me a secret, Jamir wasn't afraid to show me off to the world. Another major thing to me is that, he cared for my education - he sits down with me asking about what I want to do with my degree when I finished university and etc whereas Marcus would say you can buss me and the mandem if we got locked. The two were so alike but so different in many ways, it was hard to explain considering they both had the same goal in life to get money, both planned on getting it the illegal way.

"What you ordering, Chinese?" I asked, he nodded while slipping on a pair of black Arsenal football shorts. "Can you order me a special fried rice please?"

"Is that all?" I nod, "Nahla you sure?"

I screwed.

"Does it look like I'll need more food?" I asked.

He chuckles, "I'm just saying cos you love dipping your hands into mines when I can just order you your own."

"No because you're wasting money when we can just share," I grinned. He sucked his teeth, fanning his hand at me he walked out the room making me laugh to myself.

I ended up back on Instagram scrolling through my feed. A small smile came across my lips when I noticed Briana had uploaded.

Briadohl

Liked by sophialdn, menaceraw and 204 othersBriadohl us again 💙

Briadohl us again 💙

Menaceraw gang shit