Chapter 15: Home In LA

If you don't wanna read the crossovers with Colby Brock and Tanner Fox, go ahead and skip to Chapter 17.

Hailey's POV*

"I can't believe Pin." I muttered as I put my jeans into my suitcase and zipped it up. I sighed as I looked around.

"Is there any way to convince you to stay?" Marcus asked from my doorway.

I chuckled as I looked at him. "You know I'll only be gone for a week, right?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow. "Besides, I have to get outta here and go home." I said as I grabbed my suitcase, walked past Marcus and walked into the living room.

"Have fun in LA." Becky said, hugging me as I hugged back.

"I'll see you next week." Jade said as I moved on to her.

"I will. I'll send pictures." I said, chuckling. I walked out of the door and got into my truck and drove to the airport. I parked my truck in the parking lot and unloaded my suitcase and bags. I walked inside and looked around before walking to the front desk. I gave her my ticket and passport and a few minutes later, she handed me my stuff back.

"Have a good trip." She said to me as I put my suitcase on the conveyor belt. I nodded as I grabbed my carry-on bag and went through security and eventually boarded my plane. "The guys will be so surprised." I said to myself as the plane took off. I plugged my headphones into my phone and eventually fell asleep for like half the flight. When I woke up, I stretched a small bit and put away my phone and took out my earbuds. I brought out my IPad and turned on Netflix and watched Stranger Things for the rest of the flight. When we finally landed at the LAX Airport, I put all my things away and quickly got out of the plane. I walked around the airport to get dinner and to retrieve my luggage. I then went to the parking garage and picked up my blue raptor truck that I had shipped in from England.

I got in my truck and quickly drove out of the parking lot and was headed for the Trap House. I called Devyn and told her my plan, to get all the boys in the Game Room and I just casually walk in. We were also talking about random shit all the way. When I got to the mansion, I parked on the street and grabbed my stuff. I texted Devyn to let her know I was here. "Hailey!" Devyn whispered as she hugged me and I immediately hugged back.

"Hey Devyn! It's so good to see you." I said, hugging her back. When I broke away, I quietly walked inside and put my bags down by the door.

"Hey Devyn, who was at the door?" Corey asked as I quickly walked into the kitchen. I caught a glimpse at Corey and he was playing a game on the TV, most likely Rocket league.

"Someone." Devyn said as she walked into the kitchen as I pulled out a bag of chips.

"You're here for like 10 seconds and you're already in the chips." Devyn whispered, laughing as I laughed.

"Devyn, who was it." Corey asked, a little more stern.

I giggled as I nodded and placed the bag of chips on the island. I walked into the game room and looked at all 5 boys. "Someone." I said as all the boys looked at me and smiled widely. Corey paused the game as I was attacking in hugs by 5 different boys.

"You're here!" Colby yelled, swinging me around before placing me back on the ground.

"So good to have you here." Sam said as we hugged.

"It's good to be back." I said, smiling at all of us.

"So what's the plan with your stay?" Aaron asked me as we all sat down either on the couch or the bean bag chairs.