Chapter 5

"Hey... girls." Quinn said looking at Santana, who was warning her "Ready to party?"

"Yes!" Brittany said excited

"I guess..."

"You're not in the mood?"

Truth is; Santana was not in the mood to watch Brittany kissing someone. Anyone. Clearly, there was no way in hell she would say that out loud.

It makes sense, right? I'm just trying to keep my friend safe.

"Santana?"

"What? Oh, yeah, I don't know. I don't really feel like going to a party right now."

"Well, feel like it then. Because we're totally getting it at that party."

"Who do you have in mind?"

"For you the one and only host of the party: Noah Puckerman. And for me... I got my eyes on Finn Hudson. What I'm actually interested about is who Brittany has in mind."

"Everyone." the blonde said simply

"Everyone? Like, every guy in the party?"

Brittany just shrugged.

"I've been thinking about it... and I want to kiss everyone in the school. It will be like beating a record, right?"

"...Sure." Quinn said hesintantly and giving Santana a concerned look "However, let's go. We've got a party to attend to."

"Hello ladies." Puck said when the three girls arrived at his house

"Puck." Quinn said while entering into the house

"Hey." Santana said imitating Quinn

Brittany just waved at him and followed Santana

"You forgot to introduce your friend, Lopez." Puck said while looking up and down at Brittany

"Okay, first of all" Santana said turning around and putting Brittany behind her "don't look at her like that. And second of all, her name's Brittany. And she's not just 'my friend', she's my best friend. So watch your words."

"I am?" Brittany asked smiling

"She is? I thought that Fabray was your 'best friend'."

"Nah, I mean, she is my friend, but we've got our issues. With Brittany everything is better. It's impossible to have a problem with her."

"If you talk like this about her while being sober I bet that if you drink I'll get some girl on girl action tonight." Puck said biting his lower lip

Santana's eyes grew wide.

"What is that?" Brittany asked

"Nothing!" Santana yelled "Come on, let's go find Quinn." she said while grabbing Brittany by the hand and dragging her into the party

After a couple hours, Santana had somehow managed to lose both Brittany and Quinn. Of couse, the fact that she had been drinking wasn't helping. She was worried about them. For all she knew, Quinn could be, at that exact same moment, having sex with Finn. And Brittany was probably trying to kiss someone.

God knows who...

Her thoughts were interrumpted when her phone buzzed in her pocket.

From: Mom

To: Santana

Hey honey, I'm in a meeting and I'm far from home. Your father is going to pick me up and we'll probably get home in the middle of the night so don't stay awake waiting for us. Sweet dreams!

"Santana!"

"Britt! Hey!" she said smiling at the (drunk) blonde

"I did it! I kissed a lot of people!"

"That's- that's great, Britt."

Like hell it is.

"I know! But I want to go home now."

"Okay. But we should find Quinn before we go."

From: Santana

To: Quinn

where the hell are you?

Both girls went outside the house, trying to find a quieter place. It wasn't that much better but it was definitely better than being inside.

After a couple minutes Santana's phone buzzed again.

From: Quinn

To: Santana

Go without me. Im staying here tonight.

Santana knew that it was better to avoid arguing with Quinn, so she didn't reply.

"Well, we don't have to worry about Quinn, she's staying. Now, I don't think your parents are going to be thrilled about seeing you drunk and mine aren't home, so you're coming with me."

"Again."

"Huh?"

"That I'm going with you to your house again."

"Oh. Uh...yeah. So, can you tell your mom that you're going to a friend's house or something?"

"She knows about you. I even showed her a picture." Brittany said, stumbling over her own words in the process

"Where did you even- nevermind. Let's just go."

Santana sat in her bed, watching Brittany sleep.

She looks so cute. She is so cute.

Then she started analyzing the other girl's face.

Maybe Puck wasn't so wrong... would it be that terrible if I...? She thought before leaning down and leaving a quick peck on Brittany's lips

"...Santana?"