It's gonna be a real scream baby

Harley was with Ivy at her place, joker had kicked her out again and this time she was determined to go back to him for at least a week. Her phone rang, "Hello?," she asked "Hello, is this..Harley Quinn?" , "Who wants to know?" she asked annoyed. "A friend, now I have a question?"  "What?" she growled, "What's your favorite scary movie?" harley thought for a moment "The shining" , figures she heard the caller say "What's that supposed to mean"

"Nothing, just that you picked one with a man who went a little mad, kind of like yourself" harley smiled "We all go a little mad sometimes, don't we? Now I would recommend hanging up before i get bored and decide to find and kill you just for fun,K?",  a silence, " Oh I like you, were gonna have some fun" , "Listen creep, hang up now." , "Okay Harley, but were gonna have a real scream you and I". They then hung up. "Who was that?" Ivy asked Harley as they watched T.V "No clue." Can we change this, the news should be on now and I would like to um, watch the weather." Ivy rolled her eyes "And by watch the weather you mean watch to see if Joker's been captured." Harley sighed "Yeah but I won't go back for at least a week I swear!" Ivy sighed "Whatever" as she changed the channel.

For once nothing so they switched the channel, to some channel with the news weather anchor named Gale Weathers. "Funny name" Harley said. She reported on the brutal murders of many high schools students and some girl by the name of Sidney Prescott.  "Hmmmm, for once something interesting happens in a small town." Ivy said,  Harley smiled "Yep, from the sounds of it they seem cool." 

Billy smiled hiding upstairs.