Chapter 2 F e a r

F e a r   m a k e s   t h e  w o l f  l o o k b i g g e r

Narrators POV

After hours of driving, the van came to a stop at a private airport where the dogs where unloaded and put in the plane. A total of 10 dogs, all husky or wolf dog. Most of them where unconscious or drowsy. Once they where all in the plane it taxied to the runway then sped off for the war in Iraq.

Many m a n y hours later they arrived and made a smooth landing into the armys base where they unloaded the dogs and took them to the training facility. Where a total of 50 other dogs where being trained for war.

Once there, the dogs where put in individual kennels until they woke.

Rains POV

I could here my heartbeat loudly in my ears as I lay. Ba-bum ba-bum. Slowly I opened my blue eyes. Where am I? Then it all came back to me. The military man, don, he must have nocked me out. I jumped to my paws as I heard a door open. I couldn't see anything but darkness in the cage as it was covered with a blanket. I heard the footsteps approaching and growled a long vicious growl. I didn't like the smell of this place. The blanket was lifted to reveal yet another military man. I bared my sharp canines letting another growl out as I crouched away in my small cage.
"Fucking dog. Vicious eh? Good."
He managed through much growling, biting and him kicking me to get a muzzle and choke-leash on me. Then he led me through a series of doors and hallways too a fenced yard with 50 dogs running around.