Requested(River)

Grindelwald flirts with the (female) reader
(Shouldn't be any spoilers, I haven't watched FBAWTFT:CoG yet)
(Gellert Grindelwald means Brave/Hardy Boltforest(yes I searched that up))

The were at one of Grindelwald's rallies, and he had his eyes fixed onto a particular someone in the crowd.

She had her eyes fixed onto him, watching and observing his every movement, looking for any sign that he may draw his wand and fire a spell.

Beside her, her brother, Newt. He had noticed how fiercely the two were staring each other down, and he sighed. The last time River had a staring contest with someone ended badly. Well, could he even call it a staring contest? This was more of a glaring contest.

Well, he couldn't so anything to stop it.

So, once the rally was over, he headed off, knowing shed catch up in her own time. Besides, she hated it when he waited for her.

Little did he know, she'd made her way right towards the dark wizard.

"Why were you staring at me?" She asked. Gellert laughed quietly.

"How could I not? It's rare that a witch such as yourself turns up here." He smiled, and River rolled her eyes. "Especially a witch with such good looks."

"You are absolutely crazy." She sighed.

"Crazy = Genius." He shot back. She looked at him, slightly amused.

"Who are you, Brendon Urie?" She asked. She hadn't mentioned she was Seer, and could see the future, but everyone knew Grindelwald could. He looked rather taken aback, and he narrowed his eyes until they were mere snakelike slits.

"Who are you?" He asked, this time with a slightly dangerous edge to his voice.

"River Scamander, you?" She replied, smiling slightly.

"You know who I am." He growled.

"Pretend I don't. Go on, deal all your cards. You couldn't convince me of you tried." She dared him, and Grindelwald straightened up slightly, and folded his arms.

"Hello, my name is Gellert Grindelwald, I'm the greatest Dark Wizard in the world right now, and I plan on getting you to join me." He said begrudgingly. River allowed a small laugh to slip from her lips. "Did I mention that you're pretty pretty?" He added.

"Nice try." River stated. Gellert suddenly leaned down, and he was holding her wrist gently, so she could slip away if she wanted.

"I wasn't joking." He mumbled, multicolored eyes staring into hers. River gulped, and froze.

"O-okay." She whispered.

"So, am I convincing you?" He asked, still not moving back. "Because it looks like it. I've never seen anyone go so red." He chuckled.

"Screw you." She snapped, pulling away.

"You know you would." Gellert fired back, and with a final wink, he apparated away, leaving River stood alone, astonished.

Newt never found out what happened.

She kept that secret.