After way to long of a snowball fight, Ed slowly walked from his base with his hands up.

"Truce?" He said, holding his hand out. (Y/n) shook it before she sat down in the snow. She put her hands on his head, and dried his hair.

"There. I knew you'd try to get back at me for getting your cowlick wet." She said, heating up his stumps. "Was it worth coming out here?"

"Yeah." He said, smiling a bit at her. "It really was."

Alphonse Elric

You two went to a park to walk around. It seems pretty boring, but they liked being around one another. While sitting on a park bench joking and laughing, they saw a masked man run and someone scream.

"Help! He stole my son!" A man yelled, running after the man. (Y/n) and Alphonse jumped up, (Y/n) getting to them first, as Alphonse clapped his hands and built a wall behind the kidnapper.

The man tried to go around, as (Y/n) grabbed the child and kicked the man in the head, making her foot  solid as the man held his head, bending over.

The parent ran up to her, as (Y/n) handed him his son. "Thank you so much! How can I pay you two back?" They said, as Alphonse held down the kidnapper.

"It's ok, really." (Y/n) said, as Alphonse handed the man over to the police.

"Here." He gave them money, about 9,000 yen. After trying to deny it, they where left with 4,500 yen each.

"What should we do with this?" (Y/n) said, as the man left with his son.

"Hmm.. We could go get some food for the next few days?" He said, as (Y/n) nodded.

"I think Ed would be pretty grateful for that." She said, putting the money in her coat pocket then holding hands with him. His helmet blushed.

"Are you ready to leave on Friday?" Alphonse said, as they started to walk through town.

"Yeah... but, I guess we'll have to see what we find." She said, looking down at her hand in his. "Can... we do something like this some other time? Just hanging out?" She said, looking up at him.

"I'd like that."

Roy Mustang

Roy was waiting at the agreed place, a small lunch spot between both of their jobs, even though they both didn't have work today.

(Y/n) walked in, in a long sleeved shirt, coat, and a pair of long boots. Roy smiled a bit.

"It looks like you're glammed up." He said, as she sat down across from him.

"Well, I'm going to see someone I like today, so I figured I might as well." She said, giving him a bit of a smirk.

"And who might that be?"

"Jean Havoc." (Y/n) said, looking Roy in the eyes, stone-faced. They both bursted into laughter, before starting to calm down.

"So, who's watching Malachi?" Roy said.

"Chloe, she usually takes him on different trips around town, it's pretty funny when he comes back and tells me what happened." (Y/n) smirked. "A year back, he said he went in a zoom-zoom." She said, feeling a chuckle come along.

"What's a zoom-zoom?"

"A car." She said, letting out a laugh. "He's an angel." She said, smiling.

"I guess he gets it from his mother." He said, as (Y/n) playfully rolled her eyes at him.

"I guess so." She said, smiling. The waitress came over to order their food, they quickly ordered their lunch so they could talk more.

"What did you want to be when you where little?" (Y/n) asked, sipping on her drink.

"A firefighter." He said, (y/n) almost choked on her drink. "What?"

"You're the Flame Alchemist, and you're telling me, that you wanted to be a firefighter?" She said, chuckling.

"Well, you could say.... that I couldn't keep from lighting a spark." He said, as (Y/n) started cracking up.

"You're a damn goof." She said, mid-laugh.

"Yeah, but you like this damn goof." He said, proudly.

"Well, I wanted to be a doctor."

"And yet you have the power to kill people?"

"Are our whole lives jokes? What's with this irony?" She said, shaking her head.

"I guess so." He said, as (Y/n) smiled.

"I guess we where meant for each other, then."

"Yeah." He said. "I guess so."

Riza Hawkeye

You met Riza at the first cafe you went to before. Somehow, Kyle convinced you to wear a  dress and a jean jacket, which barely went up to your knees, which you hated.

So, before you walked in, you where tugging down your dress, yet still trying to hide your chest with your jean jacket while pulling down the sleeves.

And so you walked in.

Riza was the first person you saw, in a more casual turtleneck instead of her uniform with her hair down, and glasses. She waved to you, as you walked over to her.

"Hi! S-Sorry for the outfit, K-Kyle picked it out." You said, sitting down infront of her.

"It's ok, besides, you look cute." Riza said, almost casually. You felt your cheeks burst into flame, as your body went into almost a inhumanly temperature. You took a couple breaths to calm yourself down. "What happened to your arms?" She said, as your eyes shot open and you moved your hand from the table.

"I-It's nothing..." You said, the memories of them reappearing.

"They look like.. cuts." Riza held your hand, and slowly rolled up the other sleeve, revealing scars of cuts, in different misshapen directions.

"(Y/n).... what's going on? Who is doing this to you?!"

The waiter comes with your drinks, which thankfully ends the conversation. "I'll... I'll tell you later." You said, covering up your sleeve. Riza nodded, knowing going too far into it would ruin the relationship.

"H-How's Black Hayate?" You said, trying to change the subject.

"Good, I could bring her around sometime." Riza said, trying her best to brush off the topic.

"T-That'd be great." You replied, the subject still awkward.

"Yeah, she loves to give people kisses." Riza said, chuckling a bit.

"I-I like to give kisses too!" You freeze at what you just said, mouth hung open.

Shit.

Your face goes red, as you hold your hands over your mouth. "I-I didn't mean like that! T-That c-" you felt a kiss planted on your forehead.

"I guess I like giving kisses too." Riza said, smiling.

Her lips are so soft. How would they feel on your lips?....

Get your mind out of the gutter!!