You Meet Again

Winry Rockbell

"Hello! Are you here for your appointment?" Winry asked, with a smile on her face. The girl blushed.

"Y-Yeah." She said, fidgeting with her fingers. Winry led her into a back room, getting her supplies out before sitting across from her, as she moved around her hand. After a few minutes of silence, Winry spoke up.

"So, how long have you had automail?" She said, looking at her hand.

"About six years." The girl said, trying to relax as the girl infront of her played with her hand.

"What do you do around here? Do you have any parents?" Winry questioned. She nodded.

"I live with my father, he's also an auto mail technician pretty far from town." She said, as Winry compared both of (Y/n)'s hands.

"Then why don't you get automail from him?" Winry said.

"He's been booked with a lot of people, so I thought I'd go to a different person." She said, feeling her face go red.

"Why'd you choose to go here?"

"W-Well...." She stuttered, tapping her foot in a way of fidgeting. "I saw you around a-and your automail skills and thought you where talented." Her face went red as Winry made some adjustments to her hand, Winry looked up to see (Y/n) with a light smile on her face.

Winry found herself smiling a bit, seeing (Y/n)'s smile for the first time. She's adorable. "Well, I'm happy you chose me!" Winry gave her a thumbs up, and the other girls smile went wider.

"I guess I-I'm happy I did too."

Edward Elric

"So, we're traveling with someone else?" Al said, walking alongside his older brother as they went to the train station.

"Yeah. She's pretty cold though." Ed murmured, walking with his hands in his pocket, slouching a bit.

When they arrived, (Y/n) was waiting on a bench, with her hands securely in her pockets, with a pair of white gloves showing.

"Hey. We're leaving in a minute." Ed said, as (Y/n) got up and nodded.

When they got onto the train, it was a bit awkward. (Y/n) took the window seat, staring out the window at the scenery until they get close to the desert, so they can walk out to their destination.

"So (Y/n), your Mustang's sister?" Al said, trying to be nice and start a conversation. (Y/n) looked up, not knowing he would talk.

"Yeah. He's my adoptive older brother." She said, as her hair fell to cover a part of her face.

"Adoptive?"

"Yeah... I'm not going to say to many details though, Roy probably wouldn't want me saying anything." She said, fiddling with her thumbs as Ed listened on.

"How are you so different than him, anyway?" Ed said, somewhat rudely interrupting the conversation.

"Because we're different people. We went through different things." She said, almost glaring at him. Ed turned away from the conversation.

When he looked over to say something, she was asleep. She looked.... peaceful. Her eyebrows where usually furrowed, with a cold expression. But now, she looks so relaxed and happy. Ed turned away before Al noticed him looking at her.

Alphonse Elric

Al went outside to check on you. He's really concerned about you, what happened to her since he was gone? He's currently 14, and he left when they where both 7. So much can happen in 7 years.