Chapter 3

I haven't uploaded a chapter in a while. Sorry about that. Been busy with school and I still am but I  managed to find some time.

Thanks for reading my book.
Love you lots!
______________________________________

I stood there, immobile. All the other girl we're starting at me with looks of horror as I bravely stood before these beasts, which were about 2-3 feet taller than me, and the poor wounded girl on the ground.

Her face was red and purple on one side, where she got slapped. I knew any more pain and she'd pass out. She already looked a bit out of it.

Then I heard the growls of... What do I even call them? Giants? Sure, that's a nicer word that alien.

They growled at me for, - I'm assuming- coming between their pretty.

They probably haven't eaten in a while and intend on cooking us. After skinning us.

I was vissibly shaking and gulped, but held my ground. This girl was not about to be hurt again on my watch.

Same with any other girl in this room.

Funny how I plan on protecting everyone even though I'm the shorted in this room.

Yeah as you can tell, I'm not the brightest either.

The one that hit the girl suddenly advanced on me and grabbed my arm in like less than a second.

I was temporarily stunned at how fast he moved that my mind barely processed it.

Then he yanked and started dragging me out of the room.

I began tugging, trying to go the opposite way, but as I'm sure you can tell, it didn't work out.

Again, I heard it before I felt it.

The slap.

The slap initiated from the "main" guy in this room.

You could here all the gasps of shock and fear, but no one dared to say a word in fear they would turn on them and hit them instead.

I am 21 and I have had my fair of pain in life. Emotional, mental, and most certainly physical, yet somehow this was definitely in my top ten of worst pain list.

Of course ladies know that period cramps surpass all other worldly pain.

But I raised my free hand to my face, too stunned to react properly. I mean I should have saw it coming from a kilometer away yet for some reason I was speechless less.

He made a gruff sound and took my shock as a distraction and started dragging me out of the room.

They led me down a hallway with me -still clutching my face- right behind them.

Geez why do they need to walk so fast, I was literally stummbling on my feet trying to keep up.

The giant had a death grip on my forearm. I'm pretty sure I was gonna have a bruise when he took his hand off.

Wait... Are there genders in this alien species? Probably I mean they look exactly like ordinary humans, there than their height.

I didn't notice that we stopped at another door, a cement door. Wow these "people" were obsessed with cement.

Even the hallways were cement.

They swiftly threw open the door and stomped in.

Well, they dont need to be so loud and obnoxious while walking.

I was pulled -rather roughly- into the room and thrown on the floor. I noticed there was one less guy than in the other room.

Probably stayed to watch the other girls or something.

I looked quickly around the room and noticed a shower. Like a shower at a public pool or at a beach. Open with no floor, just a hose attached to the wall and most certainly no drapes.

Then there was some sort of cabinet. Like a big one. It was just a plain brown wood that looked like if you weren't careful with it, you'd get a splinter.

Main giant walked up to the cabinet and ripped it open, pulled out what looked to be white shorts and a white tank top.

He walked over to me, picked me up off the floor and stood me up. I released a little queak as I was not accustomed to being picked up so easily.

He put the clothes in my hand and pointed to the shower saying some unrecognizable, unintelligent words.

"Take a shower and put the clothes on. Make it quick" he said, sounding impatient and annoyed and a hint of anger was in there somewhere.

I waited for him to turn around along with the other guys but, much to my dismay, they did not.

"Please turn around" I told them in a hushed voice but found enough so they could hear me pretty clearly.

They just tilted their head and looked at each other. "What did it say?" one said.

Ok do they probably can't understand me. Oh how I am going to love my time here

They seemed to get impatient and once again he pointed to me than the shower.

I decided to not use word and point. Just. Like. He did.

I pointed to all of them idevidually and make a turd aroun motion with my pointer finger.

Then finally the "main" one smirked and slowely turned around. Probably finally getting the hint.

The others looked at him and did the same. I sighed with relief when they weren't all looking at me.

I cautiously started to strip out of my dirty, smelly clothes and walked over to the "shower". If you can even call it that.

Then I pulled out the handle thing, seeing as I couldn't turn it.

Instantly cold water came pouring out and onto my naked body. I release a shriek and jumped out of it.

Then I noticed all of the guys turn around abruptly.

I instantly covered my boobs with one arm and my princess part with my other hand.

They all looked at the shower, then me and again.

Their eyes trailing the length of my torso and legs. I felt super uncomfortable under their stares.

One of them made an advance to me, and I backed up to the cement wall, becoming even colder than I already was. Then I noticed he was headed for the water beside me.

He reached out and turned to nob a little bit. Then he gestured for me to go back him with a flick of his head and pointing a finger toward the water.

I advanced to it and took the hand off my princess part to touch the water. It was now warm so I quickly jumped under to warm myself off.

And widened my eye when I remembered the guys I did the turn around then again with my hand and they listened quickly again, but of course not without smirking first.

______________________________________

Sorry if this was super boring. It will get better I promise I'm just tryna jump start the story.
Love you lots!

-XJuliaX