1

Tony turned around, to be met with people who looked awfully familiar to different species from his dimension. Tony looked confused, tilting his head, taking a few steps closer.

"Aren't you..that one Zavodila? But how are you here?" Tony asked "W..wait..that's not Tony. Look at..it's eyes." Steve muttered

Tony tilted his head a bit more, now standing on his toes to almost reach Steve's height. He was like a deer in the woods, graceful, cautious, unlike the Tony they knew.

"What's up with your eyes dude?" Clint blurted out, Tony  looked at him. He then smiled "Oh! I know you, you're the Pochemuchka, to be fair, you are annoying." Tony replied

"Yeah, this is definitely not the Stark we know." Clint said to Steve, Tony just stood there, silent for a moment. "He was sucked into the Portal." Elysian replied.

"Wait what?!" Steve, Nat, Clint, And Bruce said on cue. "Yes, But I can repair the P-" Tony then heard a faint voice

Incoming Attack Towards: Throat.

Tony quickly jumped back, "Hey! The fuck dude?" Tony growled, "What did you do to him!?" Steve angrily asked. "I didn't do anything!" Tony raised his hands in defense.

"Let's bring him back to S.H.I.E.L.D" Clint said, Tony sighed, knowing they were being way to stubborn. So he ignored his Ear Piece and allowed himself to be hauled over Steve's shoulder.

"Tony was fidgeting with a square, flat, box, that had the same patterns on it that his arm had. He then placed it back onto his arm that had the "armor" but really it was part of him.

He ignored the dirty looks he got from Natasha and Clint, and just hummed a quiet tune. "Y'know, you guys are really bad when you first meet someone." Tony hummed.

He held out his hand for one of the assassins staring at him, Nat smacked his hand away from her, "Harsh dude. But anyways, My Name is Tony." He smiled, "You do look a lot like Stark." Clint admit.

"Yeah, that's mainly because I'm him f-" but before Tony could finish, the sound of a helicopter, or 400,000,000 drones was here. "Finally, you guys got your little Carrier ship thing, can you put me down now?" Tony asked

Steve sighed, as he then put Tony on his feet "Thank god, your shoulder is stiff dude." Tony yawned, stretching his arms and legs.

"Don't get comfortable..Imposter, you'll be speaking with Fury soon." Steve said. "Fury...Isn't he the half Arcane thing?" Tony asked

"Dude, what are you talking about?" Clint asked, Tony looked confused, but then just sighed. "You may not understand." Tony mumbled, as he sat on a desk and rested his back on a wall, and tinkered with his robotic arm.

"Anyways, What is "your story" again?" Clint asked, "If I wasn't so rudely interrupted, I was going to say that when Tony came close to the Portal, one of them activated it." Tony said

"And, if you aren't one of them, then you and your "other half" switch dimensions, meaning, I am Tony Stark from a different Dimension, and possibly Universe. But, because this isn't my world, and I must adapt, in 1 day I will gain all his memories." Tony finished.

"How can we trust that?" Steve asked, skeptical. "Well, if the dangerous amounts of Sarcasm and brains wasn't enough, as well as the looks, voice, and everything else, then I guess you'll have to trust me because I'm you're only hope on fixing the Portal." Tony sighed

"He has a point Cap," Clint said, as Tony just swung his legs back and forth, humming Blood of Eden. "This might be Tony." Steve sighed. "Maybe."

"So, what are you Anyways?" Natasha asked "I am a Bytite, we have amazing Smarts, Technology, Strategy, And Agility. I am the Kingdoms best Engineer. Which is basically like being the best in the world, I guess." Tony said

"We also have a mental command over all liquids, I also made superior technology to help my kingdom, because we are greatly valued in Slave Trades." Tony continued

Tony pointed towards the triangular device in his head "It predicts actions directed towards you, in a span of 0.03 nanoseconds. Mine is embedded into my head, because I was once captured by an Arcane, so they used the simple Ear piece against me."

"And is also why I have this, this, this, and this." Tony said pointing to his robotic leg, robotic hip, Arc, and robotic arm. He cleared his throat and smirked "Any questions?"

"This is definitely a Stark."

➖➕Time Skip➕➖

Tony had been walking back to the Tower, with the pieces of the Portal in his arms. The Avengers following behind, closely, when Tony got to the doors he went straight to the Elevator and waited for one of them to press a button.

Steve pressed a button once the others were inside, they went to their floor and put the Portal Pieces on a safe shelf, Tony "danced" around the room.

"What's up with you dancing around dude?" Clint asked "Well, considering we needed Agility to be on our side, dancing was basically our "training sessions" and so we don't get rusty, we'd have to be eccentric with our movements." Tony replied, twirling a bit, lightly tapping his feet on the floor.

"Huh, so I guess Thou hips do not lie, huh?" Clint smirked, Tony stood still for a second, before trying to keep in a laugh. "I guess so." He smiled, in a way nobody had seen before. Because it was real, and full of life.

He then stumbled to the edge of the couch. "Oh, I remember him, he is the Metanoia." Tony smiled, looking at the sleeping man below him.

'Cute.' Was all he thought before dancing off.